• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumors

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Lame title is lame.
Ever had rumor(s) started about/involving you? Ever started rumor(s)?

Throw in anything else that's relevant if you'd like.

Nakala Pri

Yeah, somebody thought I was gay on this and started spreading gossip and I was pretty annoyed. I have nothing against gays, in fact, I kinda support them, but it doesn't mean I am one. xD

But one thing I dislike about them... they stole rainbows!!! :O

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Yes, there has been a few about me. None of them particularly bothered me, they were all totally wrong. And yes, I have probably started a few in my lifetime, can't remember specifics. I was really mean K-12 and I said some nasty things about quite a few people :(

Years
I generally dislike rumors as well, especially if I am a part of one.. however, I will often spread rumors amongst friends as a joke, but as long as the rumor isn't one that could potentially break a relationship I don't participate in rumor spreading.

Sirfetch’d

I have heard rumors about me in the past, but i shrug them off because they are just that, rumors and nothing else.

Years
I've never been the subject of rumours, nor have I participated in them. I'm also very gullible trusting, so I usually just let it go through one ear and out the other if I'm not going to call whoever's spreading them out for BS.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
There's a rumor going around the housekeepers that speak Spanish about me stealing clients and I overheard a bit of their gossip today. They think that I have no schedule and I just go wherever I want even though my schedule is posted right there with theirs in the break room. One of them walked in on me cleaning a house today, gave me a really sour look, and left, but I checked and she was working at a house on the entirely different side of the community. I honestly don't think she read the schedules at all if she was over where I was.

Also same girl stole my mop.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
yes There was a rumor going about me in high school,
that I copied another pupil's English homwork in year 10. which was not true.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I had a lot of rumors spread about me in high school, mainly by friends who thought it'd be funny. There was the one about me and a teacher getting together, and one about me slashing people's tires in student parking. There had been some vandal doing that when I was a Junior, and my friends jokingly said only I'd have the balls to do something like that, and other people thought they were being serious. The worst one was when someone set all the toilet paper rolls on fire in the B hall bathrooms, and I got blamed for it. I was called in for questioning and everything! My friends felt bad and went in to tell the faculty that it was just rumor and that I was in class when it happened, anyway.

Oh, and that one crazy ex-girlfriend who spread the rumor that I'm an abusive boyfriend, just to spite me. Funny thing is that I got more girls interested in me than ever before when she did that. Crrraaaazy.

Years
Rumours can be so much fun when people don't take it too far.

I love starting rumours, they're my favourite way of seeing how much I can make people believe. My favourite ones were about teachers in high school.
I also like pairing people up in promiscuous situations especially when they would never have considered each other.

I also love having rumours spread about me, I generally play along. Even when they're ridiculous or outrageous. Because people believe what I say and it brings me pleasure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm sure I have, but I honestly can't remember which goes to show you how important rumors were to me in the long run, since I'm sure it meant a lot to me at the time I was living through them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I got used to it. People spread rumors about me all the time (although I'm not so popular at my school...)!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I was pretty much a nobody when I was in school but somehow there was a rumor that my friend and I were a lesbian couple? Hahaha, it honestly makes me laugh now.

Years
As far as real life goes, I've never been a subject of rumors but there was once a rumor spread online that I was male.

Honest

Hi!
Years
A few in high school. You know, typical high school drama revolving around romance, grudges, etc. Only one of them was true, and that was the really obvious crush of mine haha.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I had a rumour recently spread around at work about me. Apparently I was saying malicious things about another co-worker.

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I'm the cheeriest, happiest person in the world and someone who brightens people's days rather than putting them down. No one understands how the rumour could be true, but I've had my front end manager talk to me about it and I've had another co-worker tell me that she overheard a group of girls gossiping about me in the employee lounge. I don't know what about, but I'm certain it had to do with me complaining to the front end manager that x employee left a huge mess at the desk for me to clean up the next morning = same employee did not do her job.

The front end manager must've disciplined her on it and out of embarassment / anger, she's decided to talk smack about me with other employees. I personally think that the others weren't really involved; moreso, she instigated a negative discussion and others just sat there and went "Yeah" or something. Again, I wasn't there to see if they, too, were being "mean," but I definitely prefer to think that they weren't.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
There have been a handful of rumors about me, and I really didn't care about any of them. None were particularly interesting. There of course was one that I was dating a friend of mine, and, eventually, that I slept with him. Neither of which are true, but I heard the second one from the friend it involved, so I figure he probably made it up. He also grins and laughs when he's lying, so that made it kind of obvious.

I don't even know what one rumor was about, but it got someone to be completely afraid of me. Their fear was quite obvious, which was amusing. X}

Back