• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hgteting 4

Years
Avoiding the questions "Why 4?" Here is the answer ^^'
I made a lot of Pokemon Hgteting games. Each one on RPG Maker, 1st one was Yellow style, Second one was Crystal style, third one was Crystal style too and Fourth will be R/S/E/FR/LG Style.

Currently I'm making Polish version but 2 days after Polish Air I'll put English version to download.

WHAT'S NEW?
-4 Regions: Petono,Hgteting,Leynato,Ikkura
-387 Pokemon
-Anime Characters
-You can marry one of marryable characters [At Tests I'm doing my best with May ;)]
-Only 4 Pokemon with you
-ALL POKEMONS ARE CATCHABLE
-Little suprise at the middle of the game
-If you'll hear a rumor about game (Catching legendary pokemon) try it!! It can work!

ANIME CHARACTERS
-Ash (Advanced) [Need FR/LG style char set!]
-May (Advanced) [Need FR/LG style char set!]
-Brock (Advanced) [Need FR/LG style char set!]
-Masato (Advanced) [Need FR/LG style char set!]
-Richie (Hoso) [Need FR/LG style char set!]
-Misty (Advanced&Hoso) [Need FR/LG Hoso style char set!]
-Melody (Movie 2) [Need FR/LG style char set!]

POLISH AIR
-Middle of January

DEMO
1.11.2004 - 0.1

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
You could try asking in the request thread for sprites. I would also like to play
some of your past games, but that's your choice. Are the charasets the only
things you currently need?

Years
Baruteku-Kun said:
Avoiding the questions "Why 4?" Here is the answer ^^'
I made a lot of Pokemon Hgteting games. Each one on RPG Maker, 1st one was Yellow style, Second one was Crystal style, third one was Crystal style too and Fourth will be R/S/E/FR/LG Style.

Currently I'm making Polish version but 2 days after Polish Air I'll put English version to download.
OMG! M?wił po polsku???? (You speak polish?)

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2005
Everythings is nice and stuff but maybe its better to be able to carry six pokemon with you since that has always been that way and never encountered any problems :) Don't change basic things that work great anyway :)

Years
Baruteku-Kun said:
Nie m?wi sie m?wił po polsku, m?wi się M?wisz po polsku? (You don't say speak polish, you say DO YOU speak polish?)
Nieważne :D dlaczego właściwie gra nazywa sie Pokemon Hgteting? (Whatever :D why does exacly the game name's Pokemon Hgteting?)
PS.Tak wiem... M?j angieslki jest do dupy :D (Yes, i know... My english sucks :P)

Back