• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
For Bagon, Gible, etc. they are in Mt. Draken but at the same time they aren't.
Puzzling, isn't it? .)
Well not quite =) It's like this: They are there if you check location with A-Map but... behavior bytes are set in wrong way so it makes that location like house or something in other words location where wild pokemon cannot be encountered =)

so does this mean gible is uncatchable?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2011
Major Glitch

I found a major glitch in the game. I never found out where to get fly, and completed all the gyms in Zhery and Lauren. Now i am sopposed to meet ash in Yellow town to compete in the championships and i am stuck in Lauren. There seems to be no way back without fly. The boat captain doesnt give me an option to take a ride back to Zhery so i am completely stuck.

Any chance to patch it and make it so others dont get stuck like i did?

Years
Yes it is a glitch as soon as i entered the place where celebi is the entrance just disappear the bad thing is that i didn't notice this at first, so i save just in front of celebi and now there's nothing i can do.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I found a major glitch in the game. I never found out where to get fly, and completed all the gyms in Zhery and Lauren. Now i am sopposed to meet ash in Yellow town to compete in the championships and i am stuck in Lauren. There seems to be no way back without fly. The boat captain doesnt give me an option to take a ride back to Zhery so i am completely stuck.

Any chance to patch it and make it so others dont get stuck like i did?
I can say to you that wasn't a major glitch thats just your forgeting,and did you go to the lauren league by any chance?

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
so wait How can gible be in the game but uncatchable?
Okay, it has to do with the weather,I checked advance map personally and found out the weather is in-house weather and you can't find wild pokemon in in-house weather, and the ecounter ratio is at 1%
The pokemon that were suppose to be in Mt.Draken are
Zubat
Gible
Trapinch
Bagon
Dratini
Swablu

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
So I was hoping the pokémon you got from trades would have their pokémon names, but they don't D:

Sucks so much :x

Also, I'm trying to bread my Deino for long and he refuses to -_-'

Tried with charizard and axew, he doesn't like any of them geez

And omg, I just traded a Zebrastryke for Chandelure, and he got a modest nature, but he's a female DD:

I only use male pokémon :c
(that's why I'm trying to breed Deino :x )

leews24

ha
Years
So I was hoping the pokémon you got from trades would have their pokémon names, but they don't D:

Sucks so much :x

Also, I'm trying to bread my Deino for long and he refuses to -_-'

Tried with charizard and axew, he doesn't like any of them geez

And omg, I just traded a Zebrastryke for Chandelure, and he got a modest nature, but he's a female DD:

I only use male pokémon :c
(that's why I'm trying to breed Deino :x )

I dont think the breeding types have been altered.
Thats probably why.
Somehow Lapras and Arceus ended up getting me an egg.
I'll(or anyone else) have to check on that, but you'll have to stick
with the breeding using the numbers on the original Ruby pokedex.

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Thats probably why.

Problem is, my Deino doesn't appear on the pokedex.

So I don't know what number he is :s

Edit: Damn lol Been running through the thread and Sarcastic Prince was a f****** idiot. omg

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i found major glitch when you catch celebi in darkdusk woods you can't go anywhere the entrance is blocked by some trees, any ideas for what can i do?
Post screenshot. That goes for others... if you encounter any weird glitch, post screens...

Okay, it has to do with the weather,I checked advance map personally and found out the weather is in-house weather and you can't find wild pokemon in in-house weather, and the ecounter ratio is at 1%
The pokemon that were suppose to be in Mt.Draken are
Zubat
Gible
Trapinch
Bagon
Dratini
Swablu
So another thing we have to fix xD

so wait How can gible be in the game but uncatchable?
It's pretty normal xD

Thats probably why.
You think it's worthy...? =D Well not like it's hard, right? :D

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Problem is, my Deino doesn't appear on the pokedex.

So I don't know what number he is :s

Omg, he's not even on Wesley's website, on his pokédex >.>

How can I know Deino's number and which pokémon he's replacing if he isn't on the podédex? :s

Isn't that considereg a bug too?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Omg, he's not even on Wesley's website, on his pokédex >.>

How can I know Deino's number and which pokémon he's replacing if he isn't on the podédex? :s

Isn't that considereg a bug too?

Deino is on Wesley's Pokédex under its Japanese name: Monozu

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
So another thing we have to fix xD
Yes,maybe I'll be able to talk to Wesley and tell him about this stuff that has to be fixed and he can try to get a glitch free download up on the thread.

Yes it is a glitch as soon as i entered the place where celebi is the entrance just disappear the bad thing is that i didn't notice this at first, so i save just in front of celebi and now there's nothing i can do.
Hm,so your right in front of Celebi right?
Just use the walk through walls code to get you out of that mess and hopefully one of us can find the root cause,but before you use the code please do what Ash said and show us a picture of this glitch.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
OMG, so I totally randomly decided to try and breed my Deino with my Empoleon, and they got me 3 eggs in 5 minutes! It was pure chance LOL

They loved eachother ahaha

Currently trying to get a Modest or Timid Deino :D

Years
How do you buy Pokeballs in the early parts of the game? I used my five and am where the drowning Pichu is but can't catch it because I don't have anything to catch it with and the mart doesn't sell Pokeballs :/

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
How do you buy Pokeballs in the early parts of the game? I used my five and am where the drowning Pichu is but can't catch it because I don't have anything to catch it with and the mart doesn't sell Pokeballs :/
You don't buy them in the early games but I recomend finding items, most items you find happen to be masterballs

leews24

ha
Years
Yes,maybe I'll be able to talk to Wesley and tell him about this stuff that has to be fixed and he can try to get a glitch free download up on the thread.

Quick Q. Why not just ask him if one of us can add gible&bagon in someother cave?
That'd be much faster/simpler/easier/blahblahblah that even I can do it.
Of course, unless he intended to make it like this, which I'm pretty sure will not happen.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Quick Q. Why not just ask him if one of us can add gible&bagon in someother cave?
That'd be much faster/simpler/easier/blahblahblah that even I can do it.
Of course, unless he intended to make it like this, which I'm pretty sure will not happen.
All I told him was people are uncovering glitches and I asked him if he can fix all these glitches and minor stuff or if he wants one of us to.

Back