• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

HD - Plasma Storm

Years
Pokemon- 15

3 Hydreigon
4 Deino (3 dragon 1 dark)
2 Sableye
3 Darkrai EX
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Keldeo EX
1 Giratina EX

Supporters - 14

4 Juniper
4 N
3 Skyla
2 Colress
1 Random Receiver

Items - 19

4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Dark Patch
3 Ultra Ball
3 Max Potion
1 Comp Search
1 Level Ball

Energy - 12

8 Dark
4 Blend

Last edited:

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
Don't run Mewtwo AND Siggy. It's too much. Either run two Siggy or 3 Sableye. 2 really isn't that good. Take out the Tool Scrapper for another dark patch or max potion.

Idk if u know this, but a straight HD without techs made top cut at my regionals. Keep that in mind. I'm not saying u should do that, coz honestly the format's gonna get rough and you might need siggy even more. Just try and do what works in your meta.

Years
Yeah haha he's from the UK and a mate of mine. He basically used Hydreigon Darkrai Mewtwo so he added in a second Mewtwo instead of the Siggy. He also went with four rare candy which I wish I had done now. But anyway I modified the list. Keldeo EX is pretty much a must now and I added in Giratina to help with the PlasmaSteel deck. I do like the idea of a teched Hypnotoxic Laser though especially against the Darkrai matchup since they tend to run a whole bunch of them with Virbank City Gym now.

Back