• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

However annoying Commie have made reading her lines she really is lovable.

TNLjTfu.png

o2wQPDx.png

On the 11th episode and I already like it a lot.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't dislike any of the characters so far which is a lot more than I can say about Steins;Gate. Why people like that so much I will never know.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

There are a lot of reasons I like Steins;Gate, loved the characters and the opening and ending were enough to make me not care about the slow pacing of the first episodes. Having said that, I like time travel, so I didn't really care about the explanations (they were much longer in the VN, anyway). And Great story.

S;G is one of my favorite animu from 2010. I would say I've come to the conclusion that 5pb makes good crap, but I haven't heard that much positive response to Chaos;Head.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

S;G was cool (even though many eps were centred around boring characters and certain random things for no reason in particular (the VN syndrome), shifting the pacing between episodes in an odd manner). Really cool show though, and one of the better ways to handle time travel that I've seen.

Having just finished Robotics;Notes, I've gotta say it was... Good. But not much more than that. The "climax" was pretty disappointing and it felt like nothing really happened.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

SSY is one I'm going to watch when blurays come out.

Chaos;Head did show glimmers of potential, supposedly the VN was a lot better. I'm not a fan of visual novels so I'll never know.

Steins;Gate really was about the characters. If you like them you'll care about them when the dramatic stuff starts happen (even if said dramatic stuff is some kind of conspiracy website crossed with the Butterfly Effect), if you don't of course you won't. Okarin was kind of fun to watch for a while but then the XD LOL MADDOSCIENTIST HOUUUIN KYOUMA Tumblerfagness of him got on my nerves. Mayuushi deserved everything she got and the main girl was just a ctrl+c ctrl+v tsundere that you'll find in every anime ever. The trap/daru/fbfbfbf/nyannyan all awful. It really felt like a harem**** series pretending to be something better, all those episodes with the girls pretty much lining up for some alone time with Okarin? Nope. Away from that I did like the art and opening/ending songs.

Edit - You're right, the a actual time travel stuff in the series was pretty well thought out and the fact it used real theory was interesting. A real shame it was used in a series like this.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@Lapras, no I didn't do anything wrong, I just got up wayyyy too late, and now I have to rush in order to write a report. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back