• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
On a island near the eastern coast of Hoenn, there is a lab where people inject pokemon with pokemon DNA to make mutations.They are also injecting young humans with pokemon DNA to make poke-morphs.There is one organatzation trying to shut down the lab for good.This organatzation is called the Anti Mutaton Organatzation.Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Snagem, and Team Cipher joined together to form Team Mutation, which own the lab and the island.Many trainers and professers are joining the Anti Mutation Organatzation or Team Mutation.Team Muation is also showing the mutations to people, acting as if they are good insted of evil, and acting as if they cloned pokemon and fused pokemon clones.

The goals if you are in the Anti Mutation Organatzation is to find out why Team Muation is doing this and to find out how to shut down the lab.

The goals if you are mutated or is a poke-morph is to escape, revert back to normal with an antidonte, join the Anti Mutation Organatzation or Team Mutation and complete their goals.

If you join Team Mutation, you have to stop the Anti Mutation Organatzation and then chose a another goal that will help Team Mutation.

To join heres the form, we can start when 3 people join.

Human Name(Fill this one if you choose to be a poke-morph or a human):
Pokemon Name(Fill this one if you choose to be a mutation):
Team(Choose either Team Mutation or the Anti Mutation Organatzation):
Department(The type of job you have if you're in Team Mutation or the Anti Mutation Organatzation.Choose this if you choose to be human):
Mutation Type(Poke-Morph or Pokemon Mutation):
Appearence:
Pokemon DNA(Fill this if you choose to be a poke-morph or a pokemon mutation.You can choose more than 1 pokemon DNA or or just 1 pokemon DNA.):
Pokemon(Choose this if you choose to be human:

I'll join.
Human Name: Josh
Team: The Anti Mutation Organatzation
Department: All
Appearence: White jacket, blonde hair, jeans, and white shoes.
Pokemon: Blaziken, Metagross, Blastoise, Pigeot, Raichu, and Meganium.

This sounds kinda fun...

Human Name: Tala
Mutation Type: Poke-Morph
Appearence: Not really that tall, long brown hair and eyes, tan ears and tail... I dunno what sort of clothes a freaky lab experiment person would wear... I guess a shift in the beginning.
Pokemon DNA: Eevee (which makes sense as they are so susceptable to mutations)

I hope somebody else answers. Sorry if there are any grammer/spelling mistakes. my computer is spaz. And I'm not just saying that.

Years
Human Name: Matt
Team: the Anti Mutation Organatzation
Department: currently taining to be a spy.
Appearence: tall, thin, brown hair and eyes.
Pokemon: wartotal, pidgeoto, gastly and pikachu, with other two pinding at the moment.

i think that's it.

Last edited:

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2005
Very well described. SOunds fun!

Pokemon Name: Articorn
Team: Escaping from team mutation, joining ant-mutation.
Mutation Type: Pokemon Mutation
Department: N/A
Appearence:
Articorn.bmp

Pokemon DNA: One: Articuno
2: Rapidash

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I walked out of a ferry leading to Mutation Island.I heard an annoucement inside.I walked to where the mutations and poke-morphs were.The place the mutations and poke-morphs were was a large area, surrounded by a huge gate, so only tourists could get out of the area.There was a large crowd inside.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you one of our newest mutations, Charichu!" One of Team Mutation's sciencetists said.The whole crowd appaulded, while the sciencetist removed the tarp and openned a cage revealing the mutation.It was the size of a charizard, and had charizard's wings, but was the color of pikachu and had pikachu's tail and arms.The tip of the tail was on fire like charizard.The mutation then was led by more sciencetists to its habitat.I then followed the crowd.The habitat was a large valley with a hot spring in the middle.A large cave, and a grassy area.There was other mutations and some poke-morphs.I walked out of the area and into another part to look for any useful information.

Years
back at the main anti mutation corporation center.

i walked into into a what looked like a small building, to find that much of it was underground. the person next to me was incharge of the spieng sector. he informed me that we were going to set up a small, underground base on a secluded area od mutation island. he needed people to stay there, and perform a series of scouting missions to find out what team mutation is realy doining there.

i said that i would like to go, and he said that i could come along as a apprentese, to further my spieing skills.

i went into the cabin area of the center to get a nights rest. i was ready to start our trip to mutation island the very next day.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
As i was finished looking for anything that can be useful, i realised it was geting late, so i was going back to the Anti Mutation Organatzation.I noticed there were a couple of new recruits."Another day of failure.Well i can try again tomorrow," i thought.I then gone into my cabin, but couldn't sleep because of the training the recruits had.

Suddendy a explodion knocked me out of my bed.I rushed out the door and several other people were awake."What the!?" I said.As i looked.I seen several people with their pokemon ready."As the people seen me, they ordered their pokemon to attack."Team Mutation is attacking base!" I yelled.I threw a pokemon containing Raichu."Raichu use quick attack!" i said.Raichu hit a grunt with enough force to send him flying back.

"Golbat go!" A member of the Anti Mutation Organatzation said."Golbat use hyper beam!" the member said."Raichu use hyper beam" i said.Both attacks hit all of the grunt's pokemon.The grunts reteated, and 20 grunts appeared on the roof of the base.Everyone ran up to the roof."This can't be good," i thought.

Years
i awoke to an explosion, and i heard somebody yell out "Team Mutation is attacking base!". people were going to the roof, so i came along. just when i came to the top, a rattatta was charging at me! i queckly sent out my gastly. a mutation grunt yelled out "rattatta, use takcle on gastly!" the rattatta tried charging at the gastly, but it went right throught it. i quickly yelled out "gastly, use lick!". gastly licked the rattata, and it became paralized. the grunt took up the pokemon in it's ball. and ran off.

but i saw there were still over a dozen grunts on the roof, and we would need reinforsements, fast!

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"Blaziken go!" i yelled."Swellow go!" a grunt said."Blaziken use flamethrower untill you hit Swellow!" i screamed.Blaziken then unleashed a barrage of flamethrower attacks untill it hit Swellow."I'll take care of this grunt, you take on the other ones," a person i knew said to me."Blazikeen and Raichu follow me," i said and my 2 pokemon followed me to defeat several grunts.After a while there were only 8 remaining grunts.Each one engaged in a 2 on 2 battle.A person i knew lost and i continued the battle for him."Blaziken and Raichu, use quick attack!" i screamed."Crobat and Pelliper, use hyper beam!" the grunt said.Raichu and Blaziken avoided hyper beam and hit Crobat and Pelliper with quick attack.Crobat and Pelliper fainted and the grunt ran away."Pokemon return!" i said.The grunts ran away because they lost.Everyone then gone to sleep tired.

Years
when i awoke again, the clock read 9 AM, and there was nobody else in there, "DANGIT, I'M LATE!" i yelled as i jumped out of bed, chaged my cloths, and ran out of the room in less then 60 seconds. i jumped on my bike, and raced to the dock. the small ship taking the spies to mutation island was just about to leave. i ran in, and gave a sigh of relief. the trip would take about an hour, so i desided to just battle a few other people.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I was on another ship to Mutation Island, but for a different reason this time around.A group of spies on the ship were going to build a hidden base on Mutation Island.I had to help build the base.This base was needed to perform several scouting missions on the island.We already selected the area.This area is linked to a hidden underwater tunnel, that should lead to a chain of islands.We built the tunnel.After about 3 battles, we stopped at Mutation Island, this time with more sciencetists.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2005
Ooc:You all reply fast...

Bic:
"Men and women, boys and girls! I present to you, another mutation!" sang a female scientist, opening my cage. I unfoudled my feathery wings and stepped out, blinking the bright sunshine. The crowd oohed and aahed as i stepped out on the platform.

"This pokemon is known as Articorn! It's a mix of a rapidahs and an articuno as you can see," explained the scientit. They clapped and watched in awe as she explained about myself.

"get going!" She said, smaking my back, i kicked at her and made her fall backwards, and galloped off, and laid down undeneath a tree, trying to figure out what was going on.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
When i boarded off the ship, i seen a sciencetist being kicked by a mutation.The mutation then ran off.A sciencetist asked me if i seen a mutation kick a sciencetist.I said yes and then the sciencetist asked me which did the mutation go.Insted of answering the sciencetist, i threw him into a ditch which lead to the lab.I was in charge of leading the spies.I lead them to an area where theres almost no people, which was where the base was to be built.

A group of sciencetists then came and captured us.Almost everyone was injected with pokemon DNA.I watched the horror, seeing team mates injected.I tried to fight the sciencetists but 4 guards came and holded me they then injected DNA in my arm.

Years
never mind this post. it dosn't have to do with the story anymore.

when we docked at the shore, we walked out, and got preperated to start bulding our base. just then, a coulpe of mutation grunts ran out of the woods yelling "GET THEM!". the grunts sent out there pokemon, but they were no match for the anti mutation team. when they tried to run away. we used our pokemon to paralize them, and take them into sustady. i started to help unload the supplies, and start construction on our base.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
vonboy said:
when we docked at the shore, we walked out, and got preperated to start bulding our base. just then, a coulpe of mutation grunts ran out of the woods yelling "GET THEM!". the grunts sent out there pokemon, but they were no match for the anti mutation team. when they tried to run away. we used our pokemon to paralize them, and take them into sustady. i started to help unload the supplies, and start construction on our base.

In my post, we were the ones captured and injected.They didn't lost this time.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
(Lets just continue the rp.)

Most of the people had already mutated and became a poke-morph.I didn't yet mutate, so i was put in a room intill i mutate.After several hours, i mutated into a poke-morph.I looked at myself and seen that i mutated into a espeon and chairzard poke-morph.I am still my normal size.But i had 1 tail that split into two with a flame at the tip of each one.I had espeon's legs, charizard's claws and wings.And espeon's body color and head."Team Mutation will pay for what they did to me.... they will pay!" i thought.

As the sciencetists came and took me and my team mates to our cages, i seen that my team mates were also poke-morphs.

Years
after they injected me with DNA, i mutated into what looked like a cross morph of pikachu and i wasn't entirely sure about the other one. i set there, wondering was has become of mine, and everybody elses pokemon. i looked out of my cage, and saw a huge pile of pokeballs about ten feet away. i tried to use some kind of lightning move to get the pokemons attantion. one of the balls rolled away from the pile, and my wartortal came out. i toled the pokemon to start throwing the other pokeballs everywhwere. and i toled everybody else to call for there pokemon.\

the balls flied around, and tons of pokemon started to come out.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I was lead to my cage for when the sciencetist came and showen me to a crowd of people.When the sciencetist openned my cage, i flew to where the pokeballs were and seen my pokemon, and my team mates.[Listen, Team Mutation have mutated most of Anti Mutation Organatzation so i'm planning to attack Team Mutation's base, then find antidontes.After that, We meet up at the entrance of Mutation Island, use the antidontes to revert back to normal, and then go to constuct a base here,] i said with my phychic powers so only my team mates and my pokemon could know what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back