• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?pc Is Back With New Features!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Silver pearl, just to ask: how old is your cousin? I am lead to believe that she is 3 years old. Kinda like you, except actually that age. She's not acting like you are..

Years
Silver Pearl, you could be a little more original than a couple of swear words.

Also, If anyone wants to know, I have AOL Dialup. There is no known way that I can switch on and off accounts in minutes.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
긩까겷꿃깺 said:
Silver pearl, just to ask: how old is your cousin? I am lead to believe that she is 3 years old. Kinda like you, except actually that age. She's not acting like you are..
A she? WTF? HE is 14. How about you?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
What I can't understand is that you give extraordinary no credit for what hes' achieved. This whole thing is made from scratch, programed! 9/10 people on her can't understand rgss for f**k sake! You give it a go! Most people hear Vb n think "pft what a noob use a real language like C++" It's not as easy as you may think! Programe something worthwhile yourself, I bet after the months of time put in to it you'll be asking for some form of gratification before you give it to someone aswell! To be honest with you I'm not happy to hear it won't be free when it's finished but it's fair enough, I fully understand they want money for it. Keep up the good work EO, you've got my support

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Listen!! I understand you are all angry at each other, but we can't have a flame war in this or any post!! Stop swearing at each other and be a little more mature. If ExtraOrdinary's team wants to sell it, then you can't flame him for doing so!! Stop flaming and being n00bs!! Please, the last thing we need is this wonderful program might never be released.

Years
Actually, I am turning 15 this December Silver Pearl. And all of you people supporting ExtraOrdinary, read all of his posts. When I posted my topic, it was for his protection and the protection of the community. But no. Then ExtraOrdinary comes to my thread and completely destroys it with his flaming and immature behavior with his Teletubby friend Silver Pearl.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
Lol thats rich a 14 year old telling me off. No offense... just keep in mind in if this was the real world you'd be on the ground crying now :) But it's not in the real world coz the sad thing is everyone on this forum (including me) are delusional little freaks who like pokemon. Time to grow up, I'm over it now, sure I'll play a game if a decent one gets released but untill then **** pokemon. I feel so much better :p

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Let's stop flaming each other guys and chill out;; Anymore flaming and I'll have to close the thread.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
I wasn't referring to you, idiot. Lol you honestly think I'd sink as low to argue with a little kid on a pokemon forum? GET A LIFE :dead:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Can everyone stop flaming and arguing here?If this continues, banning could be issued by the higher staff. Plus, E.O. would stop making this, which i'm looking forward to. The toolkit is what E.O. and his team is using to make the program, so the program is free. The toolkit isn't. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
1-Thanx our moderators for stopping this disastre.
2- The toolkit arguement: My last word says that the toolkit is free of course but my team doesn't agree to offer it now.
3- Member like me shouldn't be banned so easily as others may think :chinese:

Thank you all anyway, and expect new and new from my hardworking team ;)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
ExtraOrdinary said:
1-Thanx our moderators for stopping this disastre.
2- The toolkit arguement: My last word says that the toolkit is free of course but my team doesn't agree to offer it now.
3- Member like me shouldn't be banned so easily as others may think :chinese:

Thank you all anyway, and expect new and new from my hardworking team ;)

I didn't say you should be banned =D Sounds good. Can't wait to see the toolkit. I agree that it should wait anyway to be released as it's current form is probably in bad shape, since you havn't worked on it that long. Good luck to you.

NeoBlade

Child of Origon
Years
permission

Iwas thinking when u told me you're gonna sell pokepc+game......but, you must need nintendo's permission to use pokemon's trademark....and I really don't believe they give it to you :classic: so my point is....you CANT sell it

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
He is not going to sell it NeoBlade. He is going to make it free when the program is finished. His team doesn't want to offer it for free right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back