• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ooc; POP! Panic Shuffle! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Both my ICs will come tomorrow, I promise.
I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started, or else I'd get them done tonight. *shot*
I'm sorry they can't come sooner! D:

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
kay... Heaths officially ready for the next day's events and whatnot :) I still don't know if i'm gonna post much of soccer try outs since i don't think anyones trying out... but who knows, we'll see when the next post comes i guess

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Will there be a dance at Academy anytime soon? Like a beginning of the year dance, we do that at my school.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
If this RP was a race, I'm a kid who just got asthma ;o;
I'M SORRY, I'LL TRY TO CATCH UP WITH EVERYONE JUST AS LONG AS I DON'T KILL MYSELFKSLKDNSALN
Lol, I think I just might make Edmund my own NPC. Whooplededoo.

I. AM. POSTING. NOW.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Wilt: I'll think about it, but I'd rather everything get into a nice pace and more characters to get more accquainted with each other in a natural enviroment before doing a dance. ^^

Chibi-chan: HERE'S YOUR INHALER! ;;

*shot'd*

S'all good. xD

Note; You guys really don't need to 'promise' to post. D: It's not like I'm hanging on your leg.... yet. *KILL'd* this is the thread of broken promises anyway. xD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
This rollback....

It deleted my post.
Um, I'm a bit to disappointed to repost it. I can write it again though if you didn't read it earlier Loki...^-^;

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
omaideargawdwtf.

omaideargawdwtfwtf.

IZZ ALL GONNNNEEEEEEE. x_o

I already read your last post Chibi, but I forget what was mostly in it. Would you mind reminding me just the main gist of whatever was in your post here?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Okay, thanks to the database rollback, I lost the last edit I made to my profiles prior to submitting them for approval. Just look over them again.

Trainer Kat

Years
Oh goodness no. D:
My post was deleted as well and...
...it would happen to be the only post I didn't save. ;__;
I suppose I could try and retype it. :<

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Jack: The amount of links is way better. Thank you very very much.

Accepted once again.

EVARYONE: Post pplz. Either that, or give me your excuse for not posting. <_<; I'm getting extremely irritated.

Trainer Kat

Years
I'll get my repost in either today or tomorrow. ><;
Also, as a heads up, I'll be gone from Monday the 17th - Thursday the 20th. As always, Evan and Animadversion will have permission to bunny Dean and Alina, respectively.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Sorry! I've been working on my fan fic after it's been delayed for like, a month. My post will come in the next three days, I PROMISE.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Loki, I was wondering if you wanted Leberecht to meet Fabian in your next post, since they were both up early.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Wilt: Sure, if you want to drag the morning out that long. xD; If Fabian is a second year, then there'll be no point though, because all the characters in the same year will be in the same homeroom, to make things easier.

I don't want to be pushy or anything, but...

Whoever doesn't post by next Sunday (if I haven't moved the roleplay forward by then) will not be in this roleplay any longer- Either that, or I'm just not going to wait for you... or I'll replace you with someone else. There are other people who want to join this RP, and if you've nothing to say, I am completely confident in all your abilities to post here and tell me. Realize that the morning isn't moving forward because I'm under the assumption that everyone who hasn't told me otherwise has something to say, and is going to say it.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I'm having a terrible time trying to find my bearings in this thing, so forgive me if I seem a bit lost. It'll be some time before I can actually make a post.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Wilt: Sure, if you want to drag the morning out that long. xD; If Fabian is a second year, then there'll be no point though, because all the characters in the same year will be in the same homeroom, to make things easier.

But could we? We learn stuff in homeroom so we don't get to talk. It would only be like two posts.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Oh, well, I guess I didn't say this, but first homeroom is just going to be a 'get-accquainted with your classmates' period. :>

Anyway, for the sake of moving forward, it would probably be better if Fabian and Leberecht met in Homeroom, unless you post right after me. You can place Leberecht in the kitchen fixing his breakfast or something.

I think Chibi's the only one taking track too, but yeah, you can go for the other things too if you want, like high jump and shotput etc.

So far yet to post:

Trainer Kat [I know she's gone.]
Jack O'Neill
Gummy
EureKa
Phanima.

As far as I can tell anyway. :<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I'll be gone all next week, being it's Spring Break and and I'm going on a five day cruise to Belize and Cozemel.

Trainer Kat

Years
D,: Loki dearrrr~
I know I promised to post tonight. I have half of Dean's portion written up. xD; But my mother hurt her back, so I needa take care of her for the rest of the night. I have nothing to do tomorrow, being Easter and all, so I WILL be posting tomorrow.
I hope you understand. I have every intention of finishing my post. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back