• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I think the Regigigas fan art is really cool and adorable, but cute? no. To me, what actually makes it adorable isn't Regigigas; it's the Pokemon riding on and around it.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Had you asked me a few months earlier, I'd probably have chosen some of the ones other have mentioned, like legendaries and stuff. But after spending a good time looking through fanart, I swear that any and every Pokemon can be made cute.

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh it's adorable! You're right though, fan art can make the most vile of Pokemon irresistible. Personally, I think that Palkia is extremely cute and sweet.

The least cute Pokemon: Rayquaza, Giratina, Terrakion, Mewtwo, Raticate Bibarel, Arceus, etc.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Oh my gosh it's adorable! You're right though, fan art can make the most vile of Pokemon irresistible. Personally, I think that Palkia is extremely cute and sweet.

The least cute Pokemon: Rayquaza, Giratina, Terrakion, Mewtwo, Raticate Bibarel, Arceus, etc.

I think I'm pretty sure that there are also fanart that propel them to squishy-cute proportions. Or at least, goofy. XD Seems like there's no such thing as not cute enough in the end XD

Oh, and by the way, do you think Hydreigon is cute?

Kazehaya

Slightly Intermediate
Years
I wanna sign up!

Name: Kazehaya
Pokemon: Oshawott and Spheal
Reason: Oshawott is my favorite Pokemon (in terms of appearance) with Spheal being my second. They're both simply adorable.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013

.........(still not convinced) Sorry zephele, regigigas or any of the regis for that matter cannot be cute. :/

Haha, at least I tried.
Though I have to admit that despite how adamant I was, even I was having problems finding the vaguely cutesy fanart of Regigigas, well, cute.

Oh, and by the way, do you think Hydreigon is cute?
The way it's depicted on your avatar? Certainly.
In general, I used to think it looked pretty mean, then someone pointed out that they kept imagining that the two smaller heads were just hand puppets, and that the main head would make them argue with each other for fun. Now I can't get that image out of my head.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
Name: Zeroblivion
Cute Pokémon: Pikachu and Riolu
Why?: Because I love Cute Pokemon and they're one of the best. Also, I'm a member of the old one and want to see how it goes here.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
*hugs back*
I still don't htink arceus or regigigas are cute though. Just try to convince me, I dares ya. ;) There is no way those can be made cute.

...Me neither? :3 I think I'm probably a bit weird when it comes to things like this, huh? Hydreigon can be cute but Arceus can't?

Ah, and welcome to the club, Zeroblivion :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
*hugs back*
I still don't htink arceus or regigigas are cute though. Just try to convince me, I dares ya. ;) There is no way those can be made cute.
accepted but only for arceus. i couldn't find any cute pics of regigigas
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, Klinklang!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
accepted but only for arceus. i couldn't find any cute pics of regigigas
Spoiler:

So. Much. Cuteness and win! I think I'm beginning to see that this club might be just like the old club after all :3

That said, I'm thinking of something right now.
A bit meta: what if I used Comic Sans MS/Chalkboard for the thread's first post?

Piko the Pichu

Protector of Sweden
Years
Cute Pokemon: Pichu (Piko), Cynadaquil (Joule)
Why? Because I like the cute ones, my team only consists of 1 fully evolved pokemon, all the rest are cute :D

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
Cute Pokemon: Pichu (Piko), Cynadaquil (Joule)
Why? Because I like the cute ones, my team only consists of 1 fully evolved pokemon, all the rest are cute :D

Welcome to the club Piko the Pichu!
Now to stick to the topic, I can't find Emboar cute in any way. It just doesn't work, with Oshawott eyes, nothing makes it any more adorable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back