• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your fav

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
My favorite game is honestly Golden Sun (Series). Second being the Metroid Prime series, third Okami, fourth being Metroid Other M.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You know, as much as I loved Pokemon back in the day I don't recall ever considering one a favorite of mine, with the exception of Pokemon XD I suppose.

Anyway, I've many favorites and don't really have that "one", so I'm just gonna list the games that are highly regarded by me.

Recently played games:
-Persona 4
-Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
-Wario Land 4 (not exactly recent though)
-Warioware Inc. (same as above)
-Rhythm Heaven Fever

Games I considered favorites in the past (and still do, so wont list games I don't care about anymore)
-Mario Sunshine
-Crash Bandicoot 2, 3 and Team Racing
-Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
-Mario 3D Land
-Mario 64 (DS)
-Final Fantasy IV (DS)
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Donkey Kong Country Returns
-Jak and Daxter 3
-Halo 3

Probably some more I'm forgetting about. List is actually pretty big so I think I should narrow it down later...or find that favorite.

Years
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOOOOOOSE

I really don't have one in particular, so I'll follow the trend here and do a list. In no particular order:

-Dragon Quest V
-Fallout 3
-Mega Man Legends 1 & 2
-Persona 4
-Jak and Daxter Trilogy (Precursor Legacy, II, 3)
-Final Fantasy IX, and VII to a lesser extent
-Digimon World 1
-Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
-Dragon Warrior Monsters
-Wild Arms 2
-Tales of the Abyss

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Simply to avoid making a list, which would be way easy... Final Fantasy VI. It was the first game I played that actually wowed me. It's an experience that I'd love to forget just so I could do it for the first time again. I come back to it over and over and never get bored. It's not without its flaws, but I love it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For me the other game I play a lot is Sim City 4, its an old game but I still love it, my main reason for staying with Windows XP. I tried the newer game (Sim City Societies) but its not the same. With all the downloadable content for SC4 I may never quit playing it.

Us and Them

The Jack of All Trades
Years
Arkham City is certainly a favorite of mine. It would either be that or Star Wars: Battlefront 2, because that was the game that actually made me get a PS2 just so I could play the damn thing.

Back