• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone thinks you're awesome!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I don't know honestly what people actually think of me. I've never had the courage to ask, but for me I'm rather shy although really friendly and a good person to be around, once I get to know you more! Upon first meeting someone I'd probably be awkwardly staring at them or trying to tilt my eyes towards the ground while giving a nervous hello although after I feel comfortable talking and being around them, I can turn into a chatterbox haha. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I generally find out what people think of me through other people; they never say it to my face because that's awkward. Everybody thinks I'm absolutely lovely... because I am. I'm friendly and personable and all my customers and co-workers love me :P

Honest

Hi!
Years
People generally think of my as the really nice kid who's really optimistic and can cheer you up. Good sense of humor and knows how to talk. Wouldn't say I'm the most popular kid in my school, but 80% of my grade knows me. Which is pretty neat, considering that's about 750 kids.

Back