• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Some forums out there host guests separately to attempt to combat this. It also makes guests not able to see as much content though.

I have a hard time imagining your top members on all at once statistic at the bottom of the forum....
Most users ever online was 3,375, July 27th, 2010 at 03:03 PM

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Just wondering if there is a mobile version of this epic forum. The awesome background image just helps to chew up my data allowance. I don't know for sure, but I must not be the only one thinking this and will like to use a mobile version that is far less is size compared to the desktop version.

Thanks.

Years
We have mobile apps for the site. Details on the most recent fixes can be found here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=302759

Note that the app is still fairly unstable.

Personally, I've found the best way to browse from my phone is to switch to vBulletin default or some other style that is very light on the images, and then turn off signatures and avatars so that the pages load faster and it doesn't eat through your data plan as rapidly.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Cool thanks for that. How do you change themes to the one you was talking about and have it as the default theme every time I visit? Also do you need to be logged in to see the newly set default theme?

How come this forum is so slow and has overloading issues and database query errors?

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Hi guys I have a question:
Do you need 15 post to create a new thread in Forum games?
I was creating a Thread but it say posting links with 15 post above is not allowed?
TIA :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Cool thanks for that. How do you change themes to the one you was talking about and have it as the default theme every time I visit? Also do you need to be logged in to see the newly set default theme?

How come this forum is so slow and has overloading issues and database query errors?

Thanks

You can change themes either at the very bottom of the page on the left with a drop down menu of go here for visual examples. Play around a little and see which one has few images and suits your style. It will automatically set as your default theme when you choose it, though only on that device. It will not bind itself to your account.

Also we are slow because we are only running on one limited server and we get quite a lot of guests at random times. I'm no tech expert and I can't say anything past that.

Hi guys I have a question:
Do you need 15 post to create a new thread in Forum games?
I was creating a Thread but it say posting links with 15 post above is not allowed?
TIA :)

No, you can post a new thread in any forum despite the amount of posts you have. You just cannot use images or give links until you have a post count of 15. Just remove all links and images from your thread and it should be good to go :) Alternatively you could wait until you have 15 posts, we have many places here on PC where you can post ^.^ Just keep in mind that some forums and sub-forums do not contribute to your post count such as Trade Shops and Forum Games. Forums and sub-forums like that will list that they do not add to your post count in the forum splash > 3<

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Where do I ask to trade pokemon??

What thread do I go to? I really one someone to trade me a bulbasaur.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, the section of the forum that deals with all forms of trading is fittingly called Trade Corner. There, there exists a thread called the Quick Trade Thread found right here. Hope that helped!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Go to the Trade Corner forum and click on the Quick Trade Thread. Be sure to read the rules of the topic and forum!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Unless things changed since I've donated, I've had a profile background and I'm only Tier 1.

Whoops, misinformation from people I know *grumble grumble* Sorry about that Pichu, you really only need Tier 1 supportership which can be attained by donating $5 USD.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Sorry for the n00b question but...where can I find the option to change the way my name looks? From the non-supporter regular text to italicized supporter green, I mean? I'd like to see how my name looks all green. :p

droomph

weeb
Years
Sorry for the n00b question but...where can I find the option to change the way my name looks? From the non-supporter regular text to italicized supporter green, I mean? I'd like to see how my name looks all green. :p

I believe there is something on User Options that they have added for you.

derozio

Years
Appreciate the quick answer, droomph, but I checked out "Edit Options" and "Edit Your Details" under my UserCP and couldn't find anything. Can you (or anyone else) be a little more specific? :c

Years
Appreciate the quick answer, droomph, but I checked out "Edit Options" and "Edit Your Details" under my UserCP and couldn't find anything. Can you (or anyone else) be a little more specific? :c
I know some members have messaged staff to get out the italicized username taken away from them, so you could try to message staff and see if you can have it back. :)

derozio

Years
@Zach - Was under the impression that I could change it on my own. But I don't want it if I have to approach staff to get it done. Because then I'll have to ask them again in case I want to switch back to how it's now and that's a...hassle. =p

@Virtual Headache - I tried that. Only the "beta testers" group is available for me to see. Don't see how joining that would help.

Thanks for the answers; appreciate it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back