• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen First Legendary Pokemon?

Kaizaer Dragonovian

Kaizaer Dragonovian
Years
My very first game was firered. I (stupidly) used my masterball to capture Zapdos. I never could catch the other ones. I was only 6 years old at the time if that compensates for something. To be honest I still love zapdos to this day but he seems like a total waste of master ball. DONT USE IT ON ZAPDOS!!! not worth it. Use it on something like Mewtwo or a roaming pokemon like entei.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
None. xD I never really caught a legendary, I only encountered them. Not because I hated them, no, but it was because I always failed to catch them. The only legendary I encountered was Groudon on Ruby, but I failed to catch him after so many times with his health on the red so I just beat him instead. I was so close to encountering (maybe even catching!) Rayquaza (on Emerald) but I was stuck on the stupid puzzle on Sky Pillar. Ugh.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
My first was, if I recall correctly, Rayquaza in Emerald, but not in my current copies of Emerald. I think I was 9 when I caught it, so that would've had to have been my second Emerald.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
My first? God man it's been like 10-12 years now how do you expect me to remember that?

I have a feeling zapdos was my first but you'll have to forgive me if I'm wrong. That memory is so old it's in... black and white! On a more serious note Zapdos is the only one I can remember playing with.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
My first legendary I battled was Ho-Oh in Pokemon Gold (that my friend lost and repaid me in Pokemon cards -,-). I killed it for the exp because I had no idea legendaries existed at that time :/

First one I caught was Moltres, I was so unbelievably happy!

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
My first legendary in gen 3 was Kyogre. I loved the pokemon until I got Rayquaza. xD That was one of the best legendaries at that time for me.

Back