• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Adventure in Crest (Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Introduction...
Hello pipz. I am destinedjagold and I am, yet again, writing another fanfic.
This is based on my ROM hack, well, a few years back before the actual game's time.
Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy reading this and please, critique is always welcome. :)
Do note that English is not my first language, so please excuse some grammar errors and spelling errors. ^^"
Also, I decided to wrap the chapters in spoiler tags, so the whole thread won't be filled with walls of text.

---

Region...
t6fek0.jpg

1. Starlight Town
2. Comet Town
5. Spring Field
6. WindString Town

The region of Crest is located east from the Kanto region.
The climate is tropical, and is mostly visited by storms for it's surrounded by large bodies of water.
The region is too small to be clearly seen in the world map.

---

Table of Contents...
Chapter 1 - Chikorita...
Chapter 2 - Girafarig...
Chapter 3 - Chansey...
Chapter 4 - Celebi...
Chapter 5 - Ludicolo...

----------

Chapter 1 - Chikorita

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hello! destinedjagold, you're my hero! It is because of you that I'm trying to learn as much as I can to be a mapper (altough I'm just a noob right now)
Anyways, I'm not good at English, but I did saw some flaws in what you wrote, namely:

yet they flew our of sight
I believe this should be "yet they flew out of our sight" or something like that.

lazily waching the dishes.
*washing.

a ble t-shirt and black shorts and black flipflops.
This should be "a blue t-shirt, black shorts and black flipflops", or something like that.

"Is...something the matter, Kelv?"

Although his brother's name is Kevin, he got used to call him Kelvin.
Last part should be "he got used to call him Kelv", or something like that.

Not sure if there are more, but besides this, I really loved your story so far, wish I could write something that good someday!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello! destinedjagold, you're my hero! It is because of you that I'm trying to learn as much as I can to be a mapper (altough I'm just a noob right now)

Um... thanks and I'm glad that I somehow contributed to make you learn mapping. :)

Anyways, I'm not good at English, but I did saw some flaws in what you wrote, namely:

Last part should be "he got used to call him Kelv", or something like that.

Not sure if there are more, but besides this, I really loved your story so far, wish I could write something that good someday!

Well, true, but Kelv is short for Kelvin, so...

----------

Chapter 2 - Girafarig

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Chapter 3 - Chansey

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hiya, it's me again!
Not sure if they're any grammar errors in Chapter II, but I spotted these in Chapter III

'What to see what I see?'
I think this should be 'Want to see what I see?'

Seconds later and he took out a red and white colored ball; a Pokéball.
*And seconds later he took out a red and white colored ball; a Pokéball.

Again, I love your story so far :D

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Good luck jagold. When is the approximate date of release?
There is none, because this is a story based on his rom hack, not a story for an upcoming rom hack:
Hello pipz. I am destinedjagold and I am, yet again, writing another fanfic.
This is based on my ROM hack, well, a few years back before the actual game's time.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Chapter 4 - Celebi

Spoiler:

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
Oooh, a fanfic now? Very interesting, I'll be sure to read it when I get the chance~

I'd been considering posting mine here, but it's just too long... I dunno. o.o

iPika

Crytec
Years
Oops misunderstood. Anyway, your writing is great for a person whose native language isn't English!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Very, very, very, very good story!!!! Keep it up! I've been hooked! And.....I'm picky on what to read...... But this is awesome!!!!

Bay

Years
Closing this as the author hadn't updated the story around three years. You can review fics that had been updated the past two months.

destinedjagold, if you suddenly decide to want to get back to the story, let me know if you have a chapter ready and then I'll unclose the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back