• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
It's like a really really hot sauce, it is a very special intensifier, that you need to reserve for special occasions, and you don't want to apply it liberally and burn your tongue.

"You sprinkle it over your normal speech and BLAMO! You've got yourself a spicy-sentence-sandwich!"
Also, I thought only Pokemon found in the Hoenn region were allowed, but now there's Ampharados and Rufflets and...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
"You sprinkle it over your normal speech and BLAMO! You've got yourself a spicy-sentence-sandwich!"
Also, I thought only Pokemon found in the Hoenn region were allowed, but now there's Ampharados and Rufflets and...

Yeah, SCREW LOGIC.

I wouldn't be too strict with the idea. Pokemon can migrate, and they're not necessarily found only in the region they were introduced in. We can do whatever the heck we want with Hoenn's wildlife in a roleplay! xD

Now we just need the Melon to get online again. :3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
So this scouting mission obviously isn't going to be a scouting mission is it... I can already tell something horrible is going to happen.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Well of course! If something DOESN'T go wrong, we wouldn't have an RP.

Arsenic

Years
It's a good thing I grabbed extra grenades... and ammo... and Spaghetti-Os, then.

Arsenic

Years
That's why I brought 'em. They will save the day, just like they always do.

Wait. I will probably eat them before they can save my life! Nuuuuuuu!!! Why do they have to be so good...

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
...Something's telling me I should probably get Dartanian's history done before I miss anymore. Guess homework can wait.

Ohyeah, sorry for the disappearance act. Last week was a tad hectic.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
This is why I prefer Tic-tacs. They're good but not enough to endlessly gorge on.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Fortworth96: Accepted! Don't worry, you haven't missed much.

@Nakuzami: Declined because I hate you.

Accepted because you're my son. :]

Years
  • Seen today
sorry for the rather late intro post... didn't see that we had started.

hope I don't mess up the story line any.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on much. I was accepted into the college I want to attend so I am in the process of getting things ready with that. I do know that sometime in June/July I will be moving so there will be a long lull in my posts. I will let everyone know before that happens.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Uhm, Romeo? I don't think you read what DI wrote. He wrote that there isn't any sense or reason in your character having been asked to assassinate another of the characters here, or any of the humans at all. Not to mention who would know about particular humans, like one that supposedly dresses up as Pokémon. Just saying.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
How long should I wait until Sigil arrives at Mauville? A couple more posts or just, whenever?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, I'm gonna have to address this with the rest of you guys. Romeo clearly isn't reading the posts in the OOC, since he's ignored what I wrote last time, and just kept going with this little... thing he's got going, that DI specifically told him not to do. No offense to anyone, but I feel that if he can't take the time to read what we write or even do what the GM tells us to do, then I don't really see why he should be a part of this RP. Sorry for doing this, but it just feels like a bit of a slap in the face to everybody who -does- listen to DI : \

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Romeo clearly isn't reading the posts in the OOC, since he's ignored what I wrote last time, and just kept going with this little... thing he's got going, that DI specifically told him not to do.

Yeah, I guess I'm feeling mostly the same, especially since I've ended on possible interaction with Nicolas about 3 days ago now, so Turnip is basically helpless, frozen in time.
But yeah, the general feeling is:

ROMEO
WAT R U DOIN
ROMEO
STAHP

Back