• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
after taking me roughly 1 hr and getting 3 diff roms i finally managed to get the mugs intro so im gunna try it out :) looks great kno and i rlly like mystery dungeon since it reminds me of azure dreams

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Whoa!! The final version is out now!?! YEY!! I - Just today - finished the beta. I can't WAIT to try the final game. I just downloaded it. I love this hack! I've never even thought it to be possible for something like this to be made. But I love it. No kidding!! It's such an addicting game. That's a good thing for me!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
You've already finished this hack? That's so friggin awesome!XD
You're such a talented hacker. I guess I'll play the final version now..

Years
Thanks for making a new version. I may as well start over.
The only reason I chose continuing is because I couldn't bother with Shadow Valley again. Especially the mirrored one. That, was a pain. Oh well, guess I should train harder this time. :P
Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward for Life Of Guardians.

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
this is definitly turning out good Jagold, i saw some of the videos on youtube of the boss battles, to bad i lost my save of beta 4.1 so i'm gonna have to start again, but other then that, good luck with the final completion.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
this is definitly turning out good Jagold, i saw some of the videos on youtube of the boss battles, to bad i lost my save of beta 4.1 so i'm gonna have to start again, but other then that, good luck with the final completion.

Hello? This hack is already finished.

Anyway, I see you made Choamega's Level from Lv.80 to Lv.60.

I was wondering, why did you did that?

Because I can still beat Choamega even it's Lv.80.

(I explained my tip on the last page.)

I finally can see the ending.

It's kind of interesting,

but I can seem to find the part

where Diark finds the Shadow Stone.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
It shows it is at Final Version 1.7, basically meaning it's not proper final I think, I'm not completely sure though, I'm not a master at these things.

Final Version 1.7 is the proper final version, most of the bugs are "Do not lose

something, something.", "Heading to somewhere, somewhere will trap you.".

Who is dumb enough to go to a place again and who is weak enough to

lose?

Last edited:

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
Final Version 1.7 is proper the final version, most of the bugs are "Do not lose

something, something.", "Heading to somewhere, somewhere will trap you.

Who is dumb enough to go to a place again and who is weak enough to

lose?

Ahh, well ok, thanks for the heads up prince112.

You have point there too.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
really somthing in store cant wait ^_^
anyone know why my dratini is purple?
and also where is the download that fixs the bugs and freezes

Last edited:

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
i love this hack! it is just so fun and addicting. i can't stop playing it! i'm currently at the mt. krystal to get dratini's acceptance from rayquaza.
but one question...
in mt. krystal, there is so much fog that i can't see where i'm going. in a previous beta i played, there was no fog and i could see where i was. was the fog meant to be there?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
really somthing in store cant wait ^_^
anyone know why my dratini is purple?
and also where is the download that fixs the bugs and freezes

You download it from the first page.

i love this hack! it is just so fun and addicting. i can't stop playing it! i'm currently at the mt. krystal to get dratini's acceptance from rayquaza.
but one question...
in mt. krystal, there is so much fog that i can't see where i'm going. in a previous beta i played, there was no fog and i could see where i was. was the fog meant to be there?

You are using No$GBA I think.

As you see, No$GBA has a big difference between VBA.

The fog is an example.

Ah, finally!! I've get to watch Diark's scene!!

But I won't tell you how to even watch the scene...

Heheeheheheheheehee!! :badsmile:

Yukiko_xx

derp.
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
i'm stuck on mount krystal. i'm walking in this abstract place with what looks like greyish-white clouds as the tiles? some you can walk on, some you cannot. its like having invisible walls everywhere. and theres also a TM there, but i can't reach it because i have no idea how to get there. someone please help? and i cannot play it on VBA. it just shows a black screen, nothing loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back