• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Moving this over to our Help thread, as a separate thread of its own for this isn't needed.

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Hey guys, I have a question about how to trade over Celebi and the Legendary Dogs to my Pokemon White version.

I have Celebi and all 3 Legendary Dogs in a PC in my SS game, and I've activated the Relocator in Castelia City, but in order to use the Relocator, I have to use DS Download play which means I need 2 DS Systems in the same room.

Am I able to just trade them via the WiFi trading room?

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
What's the differecne betweeen 'Online' and 'Wireless' on the C-Gear?

Years
Japanese - English Trade?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.
Basically can i trade from a Japanese Game to a English one?

Thanks

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Our help thread is the correct place to ask your question.

As for an answer, yes you are able to trade a Pokémon from your Japanese copy over to an English one.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Yep, Victini is definitely considered an event. It's the only way to obtain the Mythical Pokémon for now as well.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Where do you guys think the best place to level is after you've beaten the first incarnation of the elite four but aren't quite ready for the second version of it?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Giant Chasm is where I train, in the double grass, or running around and waiting on shaking grass, since they often times have Tabunne/Audino. Be warned though, the Pokemon there are level 60-65. They're in high 50's in the normal grass though.

OceanBlue said:
Hey guys, I have a question about how to trade over Celebi and the Legendary Dogs to my Pokemon White version.

I have Celebi and all 3 Legendary Dogs in a PC in my SS game, and I've activated the Relocator in Castelia City, but in order to use the Relocator, I have to use DS Download play which means I need 2 DS Systems in the same room.

Am I able to just trade them via the WiFi trading room?

If you trade them from Wi-Fi, they won't activate their respective events. If you want the Zorua/Zoroark events, you will have to transfer them via Relocator.

Last edited:

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years

Wrong.

Idk if this happened in the other games but it's changed (Maybe) in these ones.

I traded my Pignite to my Black version, on the black version it evolved into Emboar, I traded it back to my White game and it gets boosted EXP. Same with my Duosion and such ~

Neither Serebii nor bulbapedia says anything about pokes with your own Id gaing boosted exp, so i think thats not the case now either:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Exp

Last edited:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
After the elite four..

I'm wondering as to if my pokemon are severely under-leveled for route 11, or if the opponents pokemon are supposed to be such high levels?

All my pokemon are around level 50, but it seem's the wild pokemon are at my level and the trainers are at around 64?

Years
OK... maybe this is in the wrong place, but I've read that the Australian version is region free. I'd LIKE to get the American version, but does anyone know if it's region free or not?

EDIT: I have a Japanese DSi

Sorry to answer my own question, but Play Asia is listing that the North American version of Pokemon Black and White works in Japanese DSi, DSi LL, and 3DS.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Can you trade pokemon from HeartGold to Black/White ?

You can trade over Pokémon from your HeartGold after you have beaten the Elite Four and obtained the National Pokédex. You will be able to do this with the PokéTransfer which is a similar system to migrating from FRLG and RSE to DPPt. To learn about the PokéTransfer, you can view our FAQ listed under the link "Features" provided to help.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
I need advice on what the best level to evolve Cottonnee would be :P I don't really care about the last move (Solarbeam). I just want a moveset that isn't horrible. I suppose I could try to get my hands on some TMs if needed.

Right now i'm thinking of evolving it at lv 26 when it learns giga drain. then teach it energy ball, shadow ball an u-turn. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back