• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Yellow DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
If Jeremy didn't ask to be in the hack, you shouldn't have put it. I never asked to be in either but I really don't care if I'm in or not, it's not a big thing. But Jason, you have to learn to respect someone's else's decision.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
There will be some new items from Pokemon XD: Gales of Darkness that will be in the game :3

bleh, i am tired of romhacking so will you mods, move this thread over to the game development as Yellow DX will be with RMXP and im not sure about Emerald DX...prolly the same..Oh well

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Sure Jason I'll move it. Good luck with the RMXK. Yeah Im trying that too lol. ^.^
Anyways good luck.
//Moves\\

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
I agree with Neo oh and
----Offtopic----
To Neo: Are you still working on DN

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
sorry mod to go off topic:
Sad Furrent did you not get the PM I sent you?
I sent one like 2 weeks ago in response to yours.
Yeah I am thanks for asking, after a demo is out of Silk2, I'll switch back to DN, and so on (after each demo/full game release- i'll switch to the other game)

Years
Hello everyone, my name is Jade and I am one of the project developer.

First of all, I am now the head developer of the project as the don is a huge slacker but he is kind enough to teach me the basis of RMXP. The Don have quit Pokecommunity for good and he passed these two projects onto me to continue but he sometimes going to help me but I often know that he is a big fat mole...

So, there comes the first map of the game, sorry about the default RTP but can someone kind to give me a nice charset of Yellow (both male and female) as well as the window skin, prefer the FRLG one.

BTW, Mattgcn, it wasn't the Don who did the FRLG tilesets ripping, it was me.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Ooo...looks quite good, so the don has left pokecommunity, oh well; anyway, I know quite a bit about making events and stuff so if you need any help, then I'll gladly be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back