• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want'em, Take'em Thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Welcome to the Pokemon Planet

Rules:

1. Read the rules
  2. I am not a native speaker so if you see anything which is "not right" in my language, please inform me and help me to improve my English skill.
  3. Do not rush me. I have other things to do too.
  4. Absolutely no hacks. I used to have hacks and trust me, those pokemons are just going to bring out the "not very good" side of me. If I accidentally trade you a hacked pokemon, I will happily give you a full refund.
  5. Be nice to each other.
  6. I cannot clone so I always need you to clone my pokemons please. Just in case both of us cannot clone, I have asked my friend Bernardo1994 to become my cloner at the moment.
  7. If both of us cannot trade right away, we will need to arrange the time we can trade.
  8. Your pokes will be fully redistributed unless you inform me that you do not want me to do that. I may offer some pokemons that I received from long time ago in which I could not remember the redistribution right so if you are the owner and you do not like to see that pokemon on my thread, please inform me so that I can take it off.
  9. Please offer a fair trade (which means no magikarp for a legendary or event or ev'd pokemon).
  10. Please, do not PM or VM me about a trade....let just keep everything in this thread please
  11. I do not know about IVs of the pokemons.
  12. If you are not happy about the trade, you have 24 hours to tell me why and I will consider a fully refund.
Blacklist:None for now. Let keep it this way

White List:
RNC: an awesome trader
Ginji: another awesomist
Bernardo1994: my super, super new friend when I return to this site.

Pokes I have:

4th Generation Trade (for those with DPPtHGSS)

The Golden Heart's Population (HG FC)

Spoiler:

5th Generation Trade (for those with Black and White games)

The Yin Boy Satoshi's Kingdom (Black FC)

The Yang Girl Kokoro's Empire (White FC)

Trophy Case
112.png

The 1st shiny pokemon I catch in Platinum

Service in Black/White
EV train your pokemons with the payment that I can keep a clone ^_^

Wants in Black/White
All the pokemons from previous generation except starters
DW eeveevolutions
EV'd pokemons
Shiny pokemons​
Made me an offer​

*Take me...Ta-ta-Take me....Infect me with your loving*
(Give Away Box)

Spoiler:

Remember Me
(Pending Trade Box)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
uhm... All I want are TMs, but, since you can clone that won't be a problem for you, right?
I can let you clone my EVd pokes and you give them back to me with the TMs. Sounds fair to you?

ceremony

rah rah
Years
I have a few shinies on my Diamond still that you could clone/send me the original. I'm looking for Impish Ditto and Adamant Ditto. PM me when you're on.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Hi, is there any way I can get a Jiraachi?

Please PM me some time. Thanks :)

Hi, is there any way I can get a Jiraachi?

Please PM me some time. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I'd be very interested in that movie Arceus, I can trade you a Gamestop Celebi, or a Winter2010 Shiny Suicune or Raiku...whichever of those three you would like
plus I'll throw in a few others to help you finish your dex

johnny18

Years
Hey, I'd be very interested in that movie Arceus, I can trade you a Gamestop Celebi, or a Winter2010 Shiny Suicune or Raiku...whichever of those three you would like
plus I'll throw in a few others to help you finish your dex

I actually want to have three of them. Is there anything else you want from my thread?

Errr... Thunderbolt, roost, toxic... I want a lot of them. I'll just tell you what TM I want when we're about to trade. Ok?

Sure, just post the time you want to trade and what TM you want in here. I will try to be on at that time ^_^

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Hey, there's a few things I want.
First, I believe you've traded the Movie Arceus... have you traded the Michina Arceus?
Secondly, if not that, I want your Gamestop Jirachi. It's UT right?
I'm offering: An EV'd Reuniclus
Reuniclus
Sassy
252 HP / 252 SPd / 4 SP ATK (And a random 2 ATK XD)
Moves:
Recover
Psychic
Focus Blast
Calm Mind

Do you accept cloned pokes? If so, I can trade you three cloned Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, and Entei. I want to keep the originals, but if you don't want clones, I can trade you them and you can clone them and trade them back to me.

johnny18

Years
Hey, there's a few things I want.
First, I believe you've traded the Movie Arceus... have you traded the Michina Arceus?
Secondly, if not that, I want your Gamestop Jirachi. It's UT right?
I'm offering: An EV'd Reuniclus
Reuniclus
Sassy
252 HP / 252 SPd / 4 SP ATK (And a random 2 ATK XD)
Moves:
Recover
Psychic
Focus Blast
Calm Mind

Do you accept cloned pokes? If so, I can trade you three cloned Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, and Entei. I want to keep the originals, but if you don't want clones, I can trade you them and you can clone them and trade them back to me.

I still have the movie Arceus, Michina arceus and Gamestop Jirachi and yess, it is untouched. Can you tell me which one you pick please?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I want the movie arceus and the Jirachi.
What do you want? All 3 and the Reuniclus? I also have an EV'd Ferrothorn if you're interested. It has a bit odd EV set, but it works well.
Ferrothorn
Relaxed
252 HP/ 80 ATK/ 176 DEF
Leech Seed
Spikes
Power Whip
Gyro Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back