• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - October 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • Pokémon Colossal Version

Votes: 44 29.7%
  • Pokémon Toxic Purple

Votes: 66 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
Years

^ this.

Azure Horizons should have won this thing already. It vastly outdoes the other competition. :l

Aww, and I thought you liked TP. Should I be offended? :P Just kidding, just kidding.

I haven't played Azure Horizons or Colossal yet (well, not that Colossal is available so far...), so I can't really compare quality fairly between the three hacks. Annnd it doesn't help that I'm rather insanely biased towards one of this month's competitors. I don't think I'll be voting in this round, eheh...

However, to whomever it is who's behind the selection of the competitors for HotM, I'd like to say thanks and I'm honored to be considered in this month's competition. :D

(By the way, Cirno: the link for Pokémon Colossal goes to the third page of the thread, instead of the first one. I don't know if you meant to do that, but if not, thought I should point it out.)

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
This is hard... Toxic Purple or Colossum...

I vote for Toxic Purple!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Toxic Purple is a Team Rocket hack that you don't see everyday, but on the other hand Colossal has nice tiles and such. If I were a "Ooh! Good Graphics, I'll vote this hack!" kind of person It would be Colossal. If I were a TR fan I'd definitely vote for Toxic Purple but what about Azure Horizons? Its been a great hack but nobody cares about it, its inderrated. My vote will go to Azure Horizons for sure!

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
This is a tough choice for me. I've played all 3, but Toxic Purple and Azure Horizon have peaked my interest a lot more then Colossal. Toxic Purple has the advantage of letting you play as the bad guy (always fun), but something about Azure makes me just love it. So, I have to go with the game with the unexplainable intangible, Azure Horizon.

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
I'll vote toxic purple because I like the idea of a team rocket hack!

Good luck to every hack!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
I vote for Azure Horizons because it is very polished and feels like an official Pokemon game.
Everything about that game just fits together very well and is just very fun to play.
Also, the maps are very Nintendo-esque which makes them very enjoyable to traverse.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Hmm, glad I contributed to the 9,022 who voted for Azure Horizons XD.

I voted for it due to the owners dedication and great hack ability.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
These hacks are three of my favourite on the site, but I voted for Pokemon Colossal Version. I don't understand how 9000 people would vote for Azure Horizons. These polls never get that much voters.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
LOLOLOLOL. Christos, that's a good way to promote your favourite hack. XD
(You could do that for HoTY?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back