• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Nova Luna - V5 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnarwinism

Grandson - er, whats his name?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
Well if that thing before was an april fools joke maybe people would respond, but if it isn't then I dont think everyone is too happy about it. I'll play it if you release it on here, but posting once in awhile wouldnt hurt.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I already thought many people would think it is an April Fools joke, so I want to make something clear: This isn´t a joke.

By the way, a new map. Be warned as it is pretty big:
Spoiler:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
*Sigh*
Fine then. Let's hope the encryption method I found works.

I'll be releasing the game here again. See this as a birthday gift from me for you. The actual game will follow later.

Now that Essentials 6 is released, I upgraded the game. Here is a battle video:

Animated sprites have to be added soon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2012
this game is amazing but i can't save...
please tell me how to save

it always says "save failed"
thanks

---------------------------
Pokemon Deep Balance
[EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section057:2095:in `oldload'", "Section057:2095:in `load'", "Section104:233:in `pbTryLoadFile'", "Section104:229:in `open'", "Section104:229:in `pbTryLoadFile'", "Section104:291:in `pbStartLoadScreen'", "Section139:6:in `main'", "Section146:38:in `mainFunctionDebug'", "Section146:15:in `mainFunction'", "Section146:15:in `pbCriticalCode'", "Section146:15:in `mainFunction'", "Section146:48", "Section146:47:in `loop'", "Section146:56"]]
OK
i have this problem... how to fix it... please

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
This game looks amazing, and the work you put in must be immense. Good job^^
Thanks ^^
this game is amazing but i can't save...
please tell me how to save

it always says "save failed"
thanks

Pokemon Deep Balance
[EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section057:2095:in `oldload'", "Section057:2095:in `load'", "Section104:233:in `pbTryLoadFile'", "Section104:229:in `open'", "Section104:229:in `pbTryLoadFile'", "Section104:291:in `pbStartLoadScreen'", "Section139:6:in `main'", "Section146:38:in `mainFunctionDebug'", "Section146:15:in `mainFunction'", "Section146:15:in `pbCriticalCode'", "Section146:15:in `mainFunction'", "Section146:48", "Section146:47:in `loop'", "Section146:56"]]
OK
i have this problem... how to fix it... please
Do you still get this message? Try deleting your savefile and let the game create a new one, I think that will solve the problem.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have been working on the Ultimate BW Pack the last two days and as I'm using it in my fangame, this teaser of the pack gives a good impression of what to expect from the next beta. Forms are added and all sprites are animated again. The screensize has of course been changed since I constantly update to the latest version of Essentials.

I am aware of the fact that the B2W2 sprites are messed up, I'll try to fix these ASAP.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
No, the project is not dead yet, although very little progress has been made lately. I have decided to not release the next version untill I've got some custom sprites which might take a while since I'm still the only team member.

I do have this updated Title Screen for you guys though:

What do you think?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
i think its great!! continue and dont give up!
Thanks!

good graphics but filesize is too large
Yeah, mainly because of the graphics the game is pretty big in terms of filesize. If you want to, I can release special versions of the game with static sprites instead of animated sprites. This would reduce the size significantly.

Gave this a quick play through and thouroughly enjoyed it. Great work.
Thank you very much!

---

I want to release a new version of Pokémon Deep Balance at the end of this month and this release will feature various new things. First, it will be based on Essentials v9 which is a great release in my opinion. The new release will also feature animated sprites, a new Pokedex, and most importantly: a different storyline. A big part of the plot will be unchanged, but a few major things are edited. If you've got any more ideas for the game, feel free to leave a comment.

Here is a link to the updated Pokedex. I don't want to embed it on this page because it would make loading the page take more time as it's a pretty big image. You can view the updated Pokedex here.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
@ pokemoner2500, I've taken a look at the specifications of the system you are trying to run the game on and I'm afraid you're 512 MB RAM short of being able to properly run the game. If you upgrade your PC right it will probably solve your problem, but I'm not sure if spending money so you're able to play this game is really worth it.

Also, tomorrow is "Major announcements-day" on my DeviantArt (here) so you might want to check it out for many updates on PDB. I've got a whole lot to tell all of you, mainly revisions from the project as you know it now.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Well, Major Update Day has finished, so here are the updates:

REGION UPDATE
-The region where the story of classic Pokémon fangame Pokémon Deep Balance is set in is called "Lurna Region". This region features a big island and various smaller island around it. One of the smaller islands features a volcano while another is covered in snow.

VS RAIKOU, ENTEI AND SUICUNE UPDATE

-Raikou, Entei and Suicune are confirmed to appear in the game. What role they will serve will either be revealed later, or you'll discover it yourself in-game. There are 3 unknown Pokémon left. Link to the updated Pokedex: http://p-sign.deviantart.com/#/d5bavq5
vs_raikou__entei_and_suicune_by_p_sign-d5bv7qn.png

TEAM UPDATE
- I am very pleased to announce that I have finally recruited a spriter in the team, and a great one to say the least. (Check out his account
wink.gif
)will sprite the Trainer sprites of notable characters as the heroes, the local professor, Gym Leaders and more. Most normal trainers will keep their current sprite and no Pokémon will receive custom sprites. The characters will be drawn by and she will start soon. I hope the first designs are done by the end of the month.

BETA 4 UPDATE
-The first screenshots of Pokémon Deep Balance Beta 4 are uploaded. Check them out:
pdb_beta_4_screens_by_p_sign-d5bwjh6.png

And the map of Grelow Town:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2016
So in order to get this Beta I must download 400+ MB from 4shared which give you a maximum of 20 KB/s which means I must download about 7 hours???????????

Why not upload at mediafire? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back