• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Alright, posted my first post. Hope it's alright. Sorry if it seems a bit out of place, I write fanfiction/fiction and my posts tend to gravitate more towards writing style sometimes.

Years
Miley810: Not a problem, almost nothing in this RP can be considered out of place, look at Crimson0191 writting in first person, haha. JK. Your first post was a good description of how your character is.

Anyone/Everyone: Not too much of an actual plot-line is going to start for a bit, we're more in a "warm-up phase." Introductions, jobs, random battles, character building, ect

Years
Haha, Thug Life! Hip-Hippity Hop! Yeah and ya don't stop! Callin' 'em down, checkin' 'em bounce! Price is right, ain't nobody better! Now check out me, I'm Bob Barker! Climbin' the corporate ladder! I beat up Happy Gilmore, you know Adam Sandler! I got mad in that fight, but Happy got madder! Uh huh, Oximoron in this motha--You know now for my next track, I reach into my metaphorical back-pack! I'm like the Waterboy visualize and attack!

Ahaha, sorry I just couldn't resist! I'm far from bein' a thug, just an MC.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah, my character is now in the area of the rest of them but I've singled him out by saying he's gone to bed while everyone else is up at like 2 in the morning.... Coz if I'm right that's roughly what time it is....

In the morning though I'd like some interactions if that's okay?

Also is my post acceptable, I mean I've sort of just implemented something completely different to the laws of pokémon plus implemented some form of magic, so is that okay. I just want to make my character unique and the exorcists mysterious.

Oh and thats okay, sometimes writing in first person is easier, sometimes its not.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
I am unsure if this is still open, but from a glance ,there is nothing to suggest other wise. I am not sure how many liberties I can take, but I am going to make this app anyways.

Name: Andrew Sol
Personality: He is quite reckless, and easily angered, as well as very loyal to Team Magma. He is nice and friendly, presuming you don't anger him. He will not quite follow team Magma blindly, but will sometimes do things he doesn't like for the organization, but sometimes he will decline to follow and order if it crosses the line.
History/Misc. Information: (Include why your character has been given permission to enter the Region if your not a native. And what your aspirations are if your initionally from Orre.) After both the collaspe of Team Magma and Team Aqua so many years ago, Team Magma "reformed" into an organization consisting of trainers taught by Magma, and scientists, however they still have a bit of a shady reputation and will sometimes come to thief, and other crimes. They managed to survive due to support from the Orre Region, and for the most part being clean. Team Magma though the years has supported the Pokemon HQ.

Andrew grew up in a simple farming village in the Hoenn region, his parent's farm suffered from lack of land, and his parents couldn't buy any more land, he was the youngest of his three siblings, and loved playing on the farm but blissfully unaware of his parent's troubles for a long time, when he was twenty his parents farm was shut down. After a month of thinking about it, he decided to join team magma, hoping that he could help small farms if team magma could expand the land.

Current day, he is a respected member of the team. He was transferred to the Orre region, to help the scientist in the region, although he doesn't like the idea of shadow pokemon, he deals with it as he believes that the true wild pokemon might open up a way to control Groundon. He currently just patrols the region, doing various missions and helping the corrupt pokemon HQ
Appearance: He is a tall, slender figure. He wears casual long, blue jeens and whatever t-shirt he can find, wearing a light oriental jacket which bears the Team Magma crest on the the shoulders.
Pokemon:
Rapidash-Male
Bellossom-Female
Arcanine- Male
Rampardos- Male
Heracross- Female

Years
Crimson0191: Yep, not a problem with your post. My character has 'magic' as well, being he's telepathically connected to Shadow Pokemon. At least somebody's getting decent sleep, too. haha. Oh yeah, and you have a Lucario, just FYI, if it does the whole aura seeing thing on Seth than he'll be able to see a dark firy aura around him.

heretostay123 and I are workin' on a joint post for the battle sequence. Which is why were not putting up a reply yet.

BlueFlameRider: Ah-ha! Somebody older than Seth, you are accepted. Nice on implementing the organizations. They're gunna be playing a rather large part in the future.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Well, I made his 26 so that he would have quite a bit of time to settle into Team Magma and even the Orre region. Also, how much freedom do we have with are moves/abilities/ etc? I was thinking that my Rapidash could have a move/technique, named Flame Rocket where he gathers a lot of heat and unleashes it with his tail and legs propelling him right into the other guys face.

Years
BlueFlameRider: Good plan with the maturity of your character, believeable as such. And as for the move it sounds like the fire equivalant of Aqua Jet, so I don't really see a problem with it.

Anyone/Everyone: This is a very open RP, if you want to make a custom move as well, your free to do so. Just obviously don't make one that's too over powered, or go overboard and have all made-up techniques. Rememeber just how far into the future this is taking place, I'm sure new moves would have been thought up by now. I know I'll be making a few reguarding Shadow Pokemon, being that they still have their corrupted moves.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Awesome. Just so you guys know you can feel free to interact with me. I suck at starting interaction with other people on my own, and I also suck at being the character by themself for a long period of time.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah it's difficult after a while to make your character unique.

I'm stuck until you all decide it's morning.

//

blueflamerider - your posts have to be at least 100 words. One of my posts earlier on got deleted because of this reason (not this forum though) You have to describe your charecters feelings as you go, you can't just speak. i mean look at my posts. Im not saying do it in first person (which was meant to be my unique selling point) just try and say a bit more about what thoughts are coming through your characters mind to help us get a better understanding of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
I have been thinking about it, and I am sure, but I am leaving this forum. This was a good RP, however I just can't convince myself this is a good forum. Y'all seem to have a good community, but it seems unnecessary hard to find good post do to the lack of a general discussion selection, and honestly, I would rather not have moderates touching the RP at all unless it is to stop people from spamming it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
right okay, I'll just bunny your character then -.- rules are rules though...

Am I alright to say that the team magma grunt gets shot in the head by a sniper then some guy comes at me and tells me to stay out of team magma's way and gives me a birth certificate and then I leave magma alone although they might pop up now and then?

Years
Aww, down one member. Yeah seems like you got that all figured out Crimson, kinda a tramatic event for you guy to witness again (Flashbacks of Yuki's mom being shot) so early on, but it is the Orre Region after all and stuff goes down like that.

Anyone/Everyone: Gunna jump the RP to morning here probably sometime earlier tomorrow, so get any last minute posts in, to have your character ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back