• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 2006 PokeCommunity Christmas theme contest! [voting has begun!]

Who's theme is worthy of winning the christmas theme contest for 2006?

• Jae-kun

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bijou

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • [ray.z]

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
The 2006 PokeCommunity Christmas Theme Contest!

Rules
Follow sig rules.
Use your OWN work.
One entry per person.
Entries must be external links (uploaded on sites) and preferrably screenshots; for exceptions, read the paragraph below.

Entries due in on the 22nd of December (The end of the 22nd!)~
If you are dissatisfied with your submitted entry, simply edit it and submit the new one before the deadline.

Allow me to clarify. Firstly, the submitted entries MUST be created by the participant. Secondly, each participant is allowed to submit ONE theme. Thirdly, the entries should be PrintScreens of the Pariticpant's profile; the exception is with animated entries. In that case, it would be best to sumbit each entry seperately (avatar and banner). Entries are due in at the end of the 22nd, and voting will last till christmas eve (the end of the 24th). The winner will be given the right to brag and gloat on will, possibly in their signatures, yay. Let the festivities begin~!

ENTRIES
Jae-kun -Avatar, Banner
Bijou - Avatar, Banner
[ray.z] - Profile

VOTING HAS STARTED!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Entries due in on the 22nd of October December - does that me we have to do it then, or do we have to enter beforehand?

Also, maybe this thread should be stickied, just so that it doesn't get pushed too far down.

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Ugh. Umm.... how do I sticky it?
And Ima update the first post soon~
EDIT: TS, yeah, but I thought asking wasn't the way it happened XD

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Pardon? It's due on the 22nd of DECEMBER XD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xDD Sounds fun! Could you clarify what the specific's for the entries are? Like, the profile thing? Do you want us to print screen our public profiles with both avatar and signature in the print screen? *doesn't really get that*

And yeah, ask a mod from this forum or one of the higher staff to sticky this for you, only they can do things like that.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
xDD Sounds fun! Could you clarify what the specific's for the entries are? Like, the profile thing? Do you want us to print screen our public profiles with both avatar and signature in the print screen? *doesn't really get that*

And yeah, ask a mod from this forum or one of the higher staff to sticky this for you, only they can do things like that.

YAY YOU HAVE TO ENTER XD
Alright, I'll clarify. I would like all participants to printscreen their public profiles, preferrably only the necessary parts, and then upload them and post them here. But the exceptions are for people with animatied entries, who can enter their avatars and banners seperately. And I hope the host (ME XD) is allowed to participate XD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
That's fine, Jedite. Just remember the actual deadline~
FG Thanks so much~~! *huggles*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Oops! XD *edits post*

Anywho, I'm sure you can enter Jae.

Well, I better get to fixing my banner.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i want to be a judge for the contest
i did read it.. but it woulda been clearer if it was in bullet points rather than paragraphs..and it doesnt say anything bout polls.. i interpreted it as the judges have until 24th to sumbit their vote..

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Haven't you read the first post? There'll be a voting POLL XD
And people, here's me entry.
Banner
They're animated.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hahahaha, I made a banner that played over my Mr. Bushido one a few days ago. xD You probably won't get it if you didn't see that one. Anyway, I highly doubt this will win, (for good reason) but if anyone wants to use it, go ahead. (But credit's are good. *hint*)

The Profile thing should look like this, ne Jae-kun?*

*It's in a PNG, because a JPEG would ruin the quality, but Photobucket wouldn't let me upload an image as large as mine in PNG, so it looks icky now.

The Avvy Alone
The Banner Alone
(Because Photobucket makes the whole set look terrible.)

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Ah, very good. I'll update the list, and you can make alterations just yet, and I'm wondering whether to post them seperately or together with exceptions.....

Anyways, thank you very much for participating, Bijou~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well, my entry is actually my current theme, but, in accordance with the rules, I'll post a screenshot of me profile.

Good luck everyone!~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
AWESOME, you entered. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO ENTER T___T
I'll update the list~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Woah, it's time to vote already?

Shame there isn't many entries though.

Oh well, good luck Jae and Bijou! Vote for me though!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
And............. the winner is................
BIJOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun gloating and merry christmas~

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY~ Though I probably won't do much gloating, considering where I hang out there's nobody who really cares. ^^;

Wooow, seven total votes. o o; Amazingly amazing. Well, thanks for voting for me if you did! (I think Jae's first christmas banner looked better. o o; )

Back