• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to Fix Added Pokemon's Backsprites! (Ruby Was Used!)

Khan6195

Michael Jackson Died. Parté!
Years
How to Fix Added Pokemon's Backsprites!

Works with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Firered/Leafgreen

Have you ever inserted both a Pokemon's frontsprite and backsprite, but the backsprite always comes out weird but the front comes out perfectly? Well I know how to change that!

(For RUBY/SAPPHIRE/EMERALD!)
Spoiler:

(FOR FIRERED/LEAFGREEN!)
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
How do you get the backsprite for the main character sprites for emerald though?

Khan6195

Years
Sorry, the way you put it is kind of confusing. But if your asking where I got the back sprites, I got them at PokemonElite2000. (Sorry, can't put links yet >.< )

Glad I could help! Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Sorry, the way you put it is kind of confusing. But if your asking where I got the back sprites, I got them at PokemonElite2000. (Sorry, can't put links yet >.< )

Glad I could help! Good luck! :)

Actually I was asking how do you change the Back Sprites for the main character with Emerald sorry ^_^; its just Im new to hacking and I need to change the back for a Rom Hack Project Im working on and I cant seem to find the Number for it thru unLZ-GBA and I heard somewhere it was Compressed or something so I wouldnt find it that way or something, Id just like to know know where its at and how to get to it to change it Im limited on Programs because its Emerald ^_^;

Khan6195

Years
Umm, sorry, I don't think I was clear, I don't know how to do that :P. I'm so sorry.

pokenerd00

Pokémon Veteran
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Can someone make a tutorial on how to hack the TRAINER backsprites? I've been looking for a while, and no results.

Falchion

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
I just made a tutorial on how to change trainer backsprites on emerald and jus waitn on it to be approved

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
I need help I have followed everything exactly but every time I insert my back sprite my normal sprite gets messed up and every time I insert my normal sprite my back sprite becomes messed up I know this is an old topic but I really need to insert my recolored mudkip. Please help!

Back