• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Tutorial] Resizing tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Hey everyone. Alot of you have asked me to resize tiles for you, and I'm so busy right now, I can't help you. But I've taken the time to post a tutorial showing you how to resize tiles into RMXP format!

It's in the attachments.

helmy96

Now planning a hack, nid help
Years
thanks! do we need to do anything if our tilesets don't have any checkerboard patterns behind them?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
thanks! do we need to do anything if our tilesets don't have any checkerboard patterns behind them?

Yeah you just need to make it so that the tileset has a coloured background of lets say pink so that when you make them transparent in the import to RMXP the transparency colour chosen wont clash with any others.

EDIT:
Just noticed something.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

Please keep in mind the date of the last post before posting yourself. This thread's last post is outside of the two month limit.

Nice try and better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back