• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I'm about to Upload it. BUT! (There's always a But right?...There's not an extra t so don't think that way...Okay, moving on...)

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS: Good News Is, well I'm releasing it within a half hour. Bad News Is, the beta's gonna go up to the Graveyard. Which(I hate to admit this) is RIGHT before the Kyurem Black & Kyurem White battle. BUT...The full beta will be released Tommorrow or Tuesday once Tajaros fixes it. So you won't have that much longer to finish the last percentage of the beta. Don't worry, the beta will still be long. The graveyard is very close to the 4th city, which, in the full beta, is the end. The only parts you won't be able to complete in this half beta I'm putting out now is:

-The battle against Kyurem Black/White
-The battle against a mysterious woman
-The battle against regular Kyurem
-The 4th gym leader
-The last battle against Kayo

I know all of those are some of the biggest events in the beta. But you WILL be able to playthrough them either late Tommorrow or Tuesday. Something went wrong with the last couple of scripts after Tajaros tried editing the intro letters & as a result, those last scripts won't be playable for now. The beta will still be very enjoyable with alot of events that goes way pass the 3rd gym. Waiting 24-48hrs to battle Kyurem & the 4th gym leader isn't so bad, right?

I'll begin the process of uploading the beta now. Sorry if I let anyone down with this incomplete beta. You'll get the full one Very Soon. Be sure to check the OP for minor errors before downloading. Again, sorry everyone.

EDIT: You know what...Nevermind. If you guys give me another hour and a half, I'll fix the rest of the beta Myself. I feel annoyed deprieving you guys from those events, even if it's just for 1 day. So, I'm gonna finish those scripts right now. Waiting an hour longer is better then waiting 24hrs, right?
Off To Fixing

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
@DarkRisingGirl: You know, I posted an HTML Code below the banner I made so that there's a link in the banner. Use the code, please? Bonus, the background is also transparent! :D
Also, yup. Waiting for an hour is better than waiting for a whole day.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
I will wait and wait :D
I come from Indonesia so much different this time :)
but I'm still waiting for the game is released :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
this is gonna be good because i stopped playing at platinum so there will be some new pokemon ive never heard of :)

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Haven't.... slept.... waiting.... must record walkthrough.... (passes out) must.... enjoy amazing game!

AwsomeMew

<-- WTF?! WURMPLE!
Years
  • Age 34
  • UNI
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
I'm about to Upload it. BUT! (There's always a But right?...There's not an extra t so don't think that way...Okay, moving on...)

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS: Good News Is, well I'm releasing it within a half hour. Bad News Is, the beta's gonna go up to the Graveyard. Which(I hate to admit this) is RIGHT before the Kyurem Black & Kyurem White battle. BUT...The full beta will be released Tommorrow or Tuesday once Tajaros fixes it. So you won't have that much longer to finish the last percentage of the beta. Don't worry, the beta will still be long. The graveyard is very close to the 4th city, which, in the full beta, is the end. The only parts you won't be able to complete in this half beta I'm putting out now is:

-The battle against Kyurem Black/White
-The battle against a mysterious woman
-The battle against regular Kyurem
-The 4th gym leader
-The last battle against Kayo

I know all of those are some of the biggest events in the beta. But you WILL be able to playthrough them either late Tommorrow or Tuesday. Something went wrong with the last couple of scripts after Tajaros tried editing the intro letters & as a result, those last scripts won't be playable for now. The beta will still be very enjoyable with alot of events that goes way pass the 3rd gym. Waiting 24-48hrs to battle Kyurem & the 4th gym leader isn't so bad, right?

I'll begin the process of uploading the beta now. Sorry if I let anyone down with this incomplete beta. You'll get the full one Very Soon. Be sure to check the OP for minor errors before downloading. Again, sorry everyone.

EDIT: You know what...Nevermind. If you guys give me another hour and a half, I'll fix the rest of the beta Myself. I feel annoyed deprieving you guys from those events, even if it's just for 1 day. So, I'm gonna finish those scripts right now. Waiting an hour longer is better then waiting 24hrs, right?
Off To Fixing

Thanks :) That was nice to Heard that yourself gonna fix the script!
Nice Work :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I'M FINISHED!

I'm going to upload it now. Remember, if you come across any errors(Other then tile errors. I'm a terrible mapper.) please let me know & I'll do my best to fix it within a few hours. ENJOY EVERYONE! I'll be adding it to the OP(Original Post) so check there within the next few minutes.

Also, I know everyone's expecting this grand epic hack. Remember guys it's just in beta form right now. I'm still working things out here and there within the rom. So try to enjoy the hack, despite a few tiny tile errors here and there. I'll definetly get a mapper once it's all set & done to redo the places.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Thanks. I put alot of hard work into it. My only fear is you guys bumping into an error that stops you from progressing. But I made sure countless times that wouldn't happen.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Let me know you guys thoughts about the event that happens after you get the package. ^.^

@No_Obslayer

You don't have to battle miss weatherbell lol. She's optional, you can skip pass her. Try battling her again later.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I know, sorry about the maps. They get better as the game progresses. I created the first maps back when I first started mapping hacks. Actually, the first town is one of my very first maps ever lol. So I'm sorry if it's not good.

Back