• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Semicentennial Grand tournament OOC/Sign up thread(Fixed :3)

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
Years
RP thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6589755#post6589755
This thread's purpose is not only to discuss the rp and sign up,but it is also meant to settle disputes and explain battles further.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Reserved spots:

TiTan.Justin
Cooker
Spoiler:
Namelessguy
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
Yep, it's chocolate.

Anyway, back to posting things that are actually relevant to the topic. xD

And also...

1. Any time before next Monday. After that, I won't have nearly as much time to get on, but I'll still be active.

2. I think six people is fine. Stragglers can join up if they want to.

Option A, in my opinion, is the best choice.

Last edited:

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
Years
:3 Noted, I think 6 matches would be good,but seven would make my life easier. If we only had six, that would leave 3 people for the next round. >.>

Now we play the waiting game to see when others want to start and stoof.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Option A - It's much easier
I think about 6 - 8 is a good amount, since we don't want a short rp.

AlsoI think I'd be better if the battlers have the choice whether they blunder and who loses and who wins since it's much eaiser and faster. Plus if we do need a looker/observant then I think their job should just ot be make sure that both players are playing fairly and even out any abnormal inconsistancies.

My Entry:

Name: Nathan

Appearance:
Nathan is medium in height and has fair skin. He appear quite young for his age and many people look down on him because of his 'trickering youth.' Nathan's eye colour isn't permenant, meaning that his eye colour changes constantly from a light grey to an array of blues and greens; even yellowish - gold. Nathan has a medium build and a meduim-pitched voice.

Because Nathan has always been a quiet acheiver yet enthusastic and bubbly at rare times, he prefers to wear cargo pants and storngly dislikes jeans that really reveal most of his body shape. He likes wearng hoodies, especially in the cold and will often look like a larger version of a rufflet. His common outfit is a velvety green short-sleeved hoodie with grey patched cargo pants. He often loves weaing grey sneakers and always carries his pokemon on his belt rather than in his bag. He always wears a watch to keep organised and loves wearing black shades when his' hoodie's off.

Personality:
Nathan's personality is quiet yet eager to learn new skills. He is very intelligent often able to predict opponent's moves on their body language and tone of voice, not to mention is extensive reasearch on his opponent's battling techniques which he most of the times finds a way around them. Thoug he may be prepared sometimes he is over prepared and overlooks the simple an small things that could cost him the battle.

His organisational skills and strong love for battling has earned him a handy 16 badges.
All Kanto and Johto badges have been claimed by Nathan yet he has still to be able to collect and compete in the Heonn League, Sinnoh League and Unova League. He both has won in he Kanto and Johto leagues and has been offered two opportunities to compete in the Kanto and Johto chmpions leagues in which he has to face the corresponding Elite 4. He was originally from Johto in spite of his very Unova styled team. Though he has been aorund and achieved a lot he has been away from his family a lot which is a downfall.

History:
Nathan's had a sucessful history, however, he has suffered quite a bit from relative losses after both his aparents died in a severe car accident. He now lives with his Grandpa and Grandma in Azelia Town. Like mentioned above he has earned 18 badges and has travelled to Unova and developed a team in which proved to be quit skillful.

Party Pokemon:

553.gif

Krookodile:
- Bulldoze
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Rockslide

537.gif

Seismitoad:
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Muddy Water
- Rain Dance

530.gif

Excadrill:
- Horn Drill
- Dig
- Swords Dance
- Sandstorm

628.gif

Braviary:
- Air Slash
- Superpower
- Hone Claws
- Agility

508.gif

Stoutland:
- Retaliate
- Reversal
- Rest
- Work Up

534.gif

Conkeldur:
- Bulk Up
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- Brick Break

Auxilliary Pokemon:

None Currently.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Good enough? Let me know if I need to add, change, delete anything.

Spoiler:

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
Years
I agree curious, but rp actions( like being constricted) tend to be god modding or useless due to no one wanting to actually let themselves get caught. xD You're right, the observer would only step in if a pokemon was being unusally godly. :]

I'll edit out the characters, they're both great.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Name: Seth Resse
Character's look:

History:
Seth was born on Six Island of the Sevii Islands. The first ten years of his life were pretty normal by most standards. At age ten his father caught a Smeargle to be Seth's first pokemon. A year later Seth left the Sevii Islands to journey through Johto then Kanto. After competing at the Indigo Plateau twice (he lost the first time, won the second), Seth returned to the Sevii Islands for a few years, before, again, venturing out to other Regions. Seth never again took part in gym challanges. He did however travel to the other three regions, and captured and trained pokemon from all three. He now travels to Mount Hyjal to test his worth as a pokemon trainer.

Pokemon & their attacks:
547.png

1) Whimsicott
Nicknamed: Asahi
Moves: Hurricane, Giga Drain, Toxic, Growth
330.png

2) Flygon
Nicknamed: D.
Moves: Fly, Sand Attack, Dragon Claw, Sandstorm
78.png

3) Rapidash
Nicknamed: Mare
Moves: Bounce, Flame Charge, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel
235.png

4) Smeargle
Nicknamed: Picasso
Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Spider Web, Substitute
409.png

5) Rampardos
Nicknamed: Sai
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Smack Down, Earthquake
291.png

6) Ninjask
Nicknamed: Shinobi
Moves: Double Team, Baton Pass, X-scissor, Swords Dance

Auxiliary pokemon and their moves(3 max): N/A

Not finished yet.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Damn that's too bad, so hopefully we can recruit new members and then we can start. I've been visiting this thread a few times a day hoping something has started. :3

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
Years
Sorry for not posting or anything, I have been reading st00f for this report that is getting way too long. ( 8 pages when it only needed to be 5. xD) I'll be starting monday by providing the basic opening post to introduce the competitors who are still playing. At the same time, I am thinking of some hopefully elaborate,yet interesting environments and challenges.

If you have any ideas, post em or something if you wish. Muhahahahhaa

Edit:If you can delete your other posts in the rp thread, it would be appreciated. :3

Back