• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I have good reason to accuse you.

Now, back on track...

Why isn't anybody posting some good couples anymore?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Nooo!!! How dare you! Let's just say Kairi and I didn't meet at a very good time....

I'm glad I still have my pineapply launcher! *click click click*

Uhh.. Anybody have any pineapples? o-o;

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
No... No pineapples for Shinji who didn't like teh pairing I thought long and hard for. :p *steals all teh pineapples in teh world*

So... Um.. Any new pairing ideas? o.o;; I'm all out 'cause of my not being very socialness.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
We? Who in we? You and I(thats what you usually mean when we say we)? You and Spike? Errr. n.n()()()

BTW.. I've got my cocunut launcher. I accidentally hit Orange with it one time. Ready... Fire!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Mmmmmhmmmm.. Suuure.. You're just covering up for we. *nods* *nods*

Good, good! *fires more coconuts* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anyways. Next post I'll come up with a few good couples.

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Don't be an alien butt monkey thingie. >P

Yes, I think this topic is more about pairings than terrible types. *still can't believe teh 'we' incident*

Are we pairing people up even if they're paired in teh other thread? o.o

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Yes. This thread has nothing to do with the other one.

Come on, you won't admit it, you MEANT to put the we there. *nods* *nods*

Here's that list:

Kima & I(I'm just saying that to get on her nerves, if she has any o-o;)
Keitaro & Orange
Carol & tmbjr(or however it goes, n.n())
Hazuki-san & DragonTrainer
Steve & Moonlight

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Yes, I do have nerves. o_o; Whatever made you think I didn't?

Um.. Here's some pairings... (I guess)

Spike Razzor/Hazuki-san *gets head bitten off* XD
Frostweaver/Kairi (I always thought they'd be cute together even if I never saw them in my life.)
Junichi/Miyu-chan

All I can think of. :p

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
O.O;;

*gasps for air*

You paired up your own partner! Seee!! Seee!! She did mean we. n.n

BTW, you're 100% alien right? I don't know if aliens have nerves.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
What? Me and Spike Razzor? He loves Tsukushi-chan

HAHA! I knew it! I knew Shinji was in love with Kima-chan. I didn't notice this till now

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
In a bit, this thread will start to get people really upset.Don't try to debate it pokemaster3000, everyone will get on to you if you do.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Because it's fun! Can't people have fun anymore without rules!? What is wrong with you people!?!

Anyways... This is for fun, if you don't like it then leave.

Anyways, Hazuki-san.. No, I don't like her, I was just playing around with her. *nods*

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
You guys are sooo lame.... Rules are there to keep safe pairs. Okay, lets see.... how'd you like me to pair Shinji Mekamori and DragonTrainer??? Or PPNSteve with Tsukushi-chan. See, I'm pairing you guys against your wishes. Thats what you knuckleheads are doing. In this way, you're gonna get in big trouble. If you guys are that desperate for pairing people, invite them to the official Pair up thread and pair them there. You guys will get nowhere in this thread. All you can do is whine and say who you want to pair up but you cant pair up anybody. this **** thread should be closed.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAH!!!!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Boo yah to you. Now, leave here now. You have no right in posting here if you're going to act like this.

Obviously you weren't here for the original 3 topics. All together, they were most likely much larger then any topic ever here. Obviously this is a fun game. NOW LEAVE IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back