• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mi rm2k XP game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
Mi rm2k xp game is Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Before Crisis its going to be cool The story line is not up yet i will tell the details
You can't use that name. Both of those names are already copyrighted. Combining two copyrighted names isn't going to change anything.

There is a game by Velvet Nightmare at AdventChildren.net based on Advent Children.

The game is called Memory of Despair

Here's some images:

[Pictures removed]

This is all by Velvet Nightmare. I have no idea what he is making the game with.

Last edited:

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
wat the heck HEy i was about to make ***** that idiot Thres no ther game to name So NO!!!!!! O and that site is down SO YEA o and I will change the games name to Final Fantasy 7: Latioscatcher Style
Did you say:
What the Heck? That guy copied me! I was gonna make a game, so that guy is an idiot! The name isn't taken, and the site is down anyway SO YEA. I will change the game's name to Final Fantasy VII: Latioscatcher Style.

First of all, this game has been in development since before you even knew about Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Secondly, Velvet Nightmare is not an idiot. The game's name is taken already, by Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII. But that doesn't matter because you contradicted your first action, and you are just going to change the name anyway.

Also, the site is not down, I just checked the link.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Hey Latioscatcher, I thought you work working on an inuyasha MMORPG. What ever happened to that?

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
O its not going to be an rrm2k xp for inuyasha mmorpg i usin c++ o and little fascinist panties I nowed about Advent children since summer school last year
And Velvet has known about it since before then. The trailers were released in the summer. He was intrested when FFVII: AC was only speculation, and the only sites that even had a single picture of Advent Children were closed down.

Anyway, why do you care about being better than him so much?

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
Er... Let just say it was something Secrettttt with Velvet Competing o and mi the new game of mines Is called Final Fantasy 7:Dereibus of Cerebus ok???
A) I don't think he would want to compete with you
B) What is a dereibus?
C) Please use English

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
Deribus of Cerbus is the a movie with Vincent as the main character they realeased info too and I wonder wat tool he used to make the game ?
You are thinking of Dirge of Cerberus. It's not a movie, it's a game.

The name is already copyrighted, you can't use it.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
What you mean copyrighted ???? Like made by a fan o They said it was a movie
The name is copyrighted by Square Enix. You cannot use the name without their approval. If you would like to send an E-mail to Square-Enix, the only address I know of is:
[email protected]

Have a great time asking them for permission.

It is a game, not a movie.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, waiting for their approval on the title doesn't stop anyone from carrying
on with their game does it? So let's see what you've done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back