• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Duel Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
@Poster its Edge, not Altaria, lol. I agree to that actually, but since MrPlow took him on for a two-way duel, let's just let him decide, agreed ? ;)

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Bring it, I will want to devamp or 16 color scratch duel, Anybody want to accept?

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Uh, I'd like to do a spriting duel in scratching... I don't do devamps, revamps and fusions..

Aha! I'd like to duel dinosaurdon, because I want to duel him. And because he posted he wanted to fakemon sprite. TO DA DEATH! AAAARRGGYYAAAHHHHHHHHAAARGG!!

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
I'll also want to try other people besides my buddehs, ( I guess after I play with Ltria) want to try a three way mr uh thumbs?

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
I accept, um but Logiedan says Waiting list, () I think, darn two competitions in a waiting list D=

Years
Due to the lack of sprites being entered in on time, all current duels are off of the list. Meaning the next two duels can now begin. Sorry for the inactivity btw.
For now, everyone who would like to duel will need to repost if they want to duel.

@tehGDS
I'm quite confused about your duel, Dino is joining yet altariaking has accepted your duel first. Then you went and made it a 3-way duel with Dino,You and Nimble. Confirm your duel, please. :c

Available Duelists

Here is the current list of available duelists.
1. Humm96
- Anything but scratch
2. TheMightyMrPlow
-
Looking for a fusion duel
No duelist.

Ongoing Duels

Here is the current list of ongoing duels.

1. The 100 Mega Shock vs. zein
2. Scarf vs. Spherical Ice

Waiting List

Current waiting list.
1. WingedKuri vs. Andinator
2. Poster vs. GaiaEdge355
3. Skitty123 vs. dragonite149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back