• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: Genetic Mix Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I approached the two creatures. "Hello," I said to them
OOC: I changed my name by the way

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I looked at the kid."Why do u get the bed?"Becuase I live here and your just a inmate he said."U make a very strong argument."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC: ok will do
IC:"hi" I say back to here then turn back to the tiger and say "cool I have the chaos flame as you noticed" "whats you'r name anyways?" "and you'rs too" I say to the fox

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
"Im foxy, I have the chaos water," I say, looking hard at the two, judging their power.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"hmm then it seems you have the advantage" I say agrily "I'v been thinking of an idea of expirimentally creating fake emeralds that have the same effect"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I watched the two bitterly argue. I chuckled to myself.
OOC: em, could I see the sprite you made?

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC:em sure but its not too good because the girl characters in sonic wear clothing so I had absolutley no idea what type oif clothes and she seems a little too red but you can touch up the colors like pokefan is with the stripe sprite
IC: "names darkfire and your stripe huh? and you'r name is foxy?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC:"ok then so you said you have chaos water? mines chaos fire, but can't control it too much the outburst might have happened because I was confused and angry"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
"You need to train then," I say to darkfire, "I train hard every day, and I have good control over my powers."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC:"yeah but I just recently got out of that lab and have spent my past week in the desert, this is only my 2nd time in contact with civilization" I said pointing towards the desert "its the best place to train my chaos ability but I never got a chance too"
edit:OC: oh yeah vyour character is the greatest I mean insults and serious personality, thats way better than a free lifed fire hedgehog trying to control his powers

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: your character is funny baby, lol
IC: "Well, you should train somewhere better, so you have more of a chalenge," I say. I turn to Stripes. "What are you doing here anyways?

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
OOC: Well, what can I say I'm a tiger.. correction, a black tiger... total evilness... or maybe just misunderstood, like i said, he's a lot like shadow....
Thanks Baby ^_^

IC: "Sounds like all you did was play... Hmph.. Kids..." I added, still tapping his foot.. He turns to Foxy "I'm just killin time .. just killin time..." He said in a swavy voice...

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC: "yeah why are you here?" and I agree it would be easier to train with someone to train against anyone up for it?" I say in a challenging voice "oh yeah exept you stripe you'r too good, I should parctice against the element of my weakness to help increase my abilities"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
"Play?" I say, now ticked off by this tiger, "I seriously train all the time! What are you two doing here anyways?" I ask again

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC: "well I'm here because I was just lookin for someone I could relate to and this was the first place I saw from the desert, anyways I seem to already know I don't relate to tigers -_-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back