• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIFA 13 players

TY

I play FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, and i love it... got a decent team on my PS3...

TY

My team consists of: Hart, Ivanovic, Ferdinand, Vermalen, IF Kolarov, Lampard, Khedira, Reus, Podolski, Bent and Balotelli

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
Yeah... My fastest player is Reus...
My team consists of: Hart, Ivanovic, Ferdinand, Vermalen, IF Kolarov, Lampard, Khedira, Reus, Podolski, Bent and Balotelli

nice...i was hoping we would have more than 2 players on this forum tbh :L

TY

it isnt done yet... want Agüero instead of Bent... i love Agüero

Yes we need more people indeed... but how to lure em...

Years
I have FUT 13, but I'm trading ATM getting ready to spend it all on the Christmas special packs.

PC is a good time-waster when waiting for cards to sell...

TY

Yeah... im saving up money too... hoping that i will get some good players...

Tell me what kind of team you are building, maybe i can supply you with players i have or will get out of packs...

My team so far (in a picture):
A9Mpm5NCIAA6Unq.jpg:large

I really like IF Kolarov, might swap Ivanovic for the IF version aswell... (Premier League team)..
Khedira and Reus dont really belong in there, but i have no others (and i like Reus a hell lot)...

And as said before if i could get Agüero i would be so happy, he prolly makes my team complete

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
Yeah... im saving up money too... hoping that i will get some good players...

I really like IF Kolarov, might swap Ivanovic for the IF version aswell... (Premier League team)..
Khedira and Reus dont really belong in there, but i have no others (and i like Reus a hell lot)...

And as said before if i could get Agüero i would be so happy, he prolly makes my team complete

aha, reus and khedira would never be there for me, i'm chemistry mad (i blame airjapes, anyone watch him?) so i need 99 chemistry with no manager

the team attached is one i made yesterday and is the most expensive team i've built so far, thoughts?

TY

Thats a pretty nice team you got there...

Yeah i wanna swap Khedira cause its formation is worthless... dunno for who... there are a lot of good midfielders like Hazard, Mata and David Silva, hope that will raise my chemistry...

Reus is a must-have in my team, he is so awesome... good long-shots and 4-star skills...

EDIT: Got Torres, Suarez and Kagawa now to improve my little team, now i have 100 chemistry :D

GIANT EDIT: i changed my team a lot... on 11 positions tbh xD

Attachments

• Liga BBVA team.jpg
    Liga BBVA team.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Years
Me and my friends are doing a challenge we set up; using the basis of a road to glory on UT. One of us has to give someone else a "crap", gold striker between the rating of 75-77 and he has to be a lone striker. So in a formation where the is only one striker e.g. 4-2-3-1, 5-2-2-1 etc. The rest of the team around it have to be silver non-rare players rated 69 or under. Of course, my friend assigned me a poor Joao Tomas as a striker, with 34 pace...however he does have excellent shooting and heading.

My team so far is:

11jp3cl.png

I only have the bronze and 70 silver because I had 2 gold players in their position who ran out of contract and I couldn't afford to renew them, so I had to discard them and buy the 2.

The target is for our striker to play 100 games for the club. Were gonna do it again when we finish but use the money from this challenge to get an in-form striker we give eachother using all the coins we have on hand.

If you guys want to do this, then feel free.

TY

That might be something i could do with my friends...

Since my last team wasnt the one i could work with well (lost more than i won, now my W/L ratio is messed up), i decided to go back to my first 'real' team of the Bundesliga. I really love to play with this team, im really good with them and nowadays they are really cheap (except Robben and Ribery, but thats another story)

ultimate_team_by_scraftyandhydreigon-d5t04p0.png

Many people use Müller instead of Kroos, because Kroos is slower, but Kroos is a beast imo... He is great overall but only his pace isnt good (52). He got 5-star weak foot and has great shooting, passing and dribbling stats compared to Müller. I prefered Lars Bender over his brother from Dortmund, because he is a bit faster and Schweinsteiger was a bit too expensive for me.

Years
For some reason, I never really click with Bundesliga teams. When I just don't feel like making a league or nation team, I always resort to a hybrid, which happens quite a lot. I really enjoy hybrids since there is a variety in players, and you can make one with your favorite players if you have other players to link them together. All in all, I spend pretty much all my FIFA time playing, UT, even though career mode is starting to grow on me.

TY

Im planning to do a hybrid team once i finally get some good players out of packs (EA always hating on me) but for now i stick to this team to earn some coins

I enjoy Career mode a lot since i started on it, especially since im playing as a lower team in the Dutch Eredivisie: PEC Zwolle

Im currently first in the Eredivisie and i havent bought anyone yet (they dont have much money for transfers)

Years
Managed to create a nice Scandinavian hybrid. I will have a screenie up soon; it's not the most expensive team since I have side money for trading. It's a really fun squad, no problems in division 1 and there is a nice variety to it. The Kallstrom x Elm combo is beautiful, Kallstrom playing in the LAM position didn't seem so promising at first but it works!

I've got a Crewe Alexandra career going on. Well, I got the financial takeover so my transfer budget reached a nice, hefty total of £40m. Splashed out on a lot of youth players, Moritz Leitner is playing very well. Also one to point out is 17-year-old M'Baye Niang signed from AC Milan. This guy is amazing scored the winner on his debut and then 5 in his next game. Currently 1st, first season in charge and still in the League Cup.

TY

I was a little stupid on UT and spent much more coins on Lavezzi than we has worth it (spend around 20k, hes worth around 13-14k), so i ran out of coins for my greed for Lavezzi... even though im getting coins back using bronze packs and sell them, and i like this way of making coins... takes a while but you make a huge profit from it.

As for career, im still first and bought Pierre-Emmerick Aubameyang and Jakub Blaszczykowski (thank you financial takeovers), both are doing well in Zwolle... im trying to buy a left winger just before the match against PSV

Years
I've never got lucky with packs. I actually spent 1,000,000 coins on premium gold packs and I got no IFs which really annoyed me. I don't know what the chances are of getting an IF, but I'm even scared to spend coins now when the AFCON ToTT is out and there are more IFs and MoTMs to get. Ah well, too risky...

TY

Yeah... i have spent a lot of coins on packs aswell and the best i ever got was Lahm...
I have some FIFA points ready for the AFCON ToTT, but i dont think i might get one... would be great if i get a player that is worth at least 100k for once

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
My current UT team is a 3-5-2 Side:

Victor
Felipe Santana - Dede - Lucio
Willians - Ambrosini
Pepe - El Shaarwary - Robinho
Jerome - Jones

They're all on 9 chem and didn't cost much, I haven't played Fifa 13 as much as I have previous years, haven't found it as addictive.

(My record is something like 55-7-10 with quite a few trophies and Division 1 titles)

Years
Division 1 is so easy to get coins from, if you have a decent team.

Uhh Lucio's pace is a let down for me to put him a 3-back formation unless he's in the centre and the LCB and RCB are fast and have high defensive workrates; only thing that seems to work for me in that scenario.

Back