• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I am fanboying over some good ole rpg music lol
(the one I am listening to right now is calle "epic-bofubut" silly name but sounds really nice and classical.)

TY

I adore older video game music over the music of nowadays, though the SC2 Protoss themes are also nice

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been listening to music that reminds me of things of my favorite book series.

needless to say it makes me happy and sad at the same time

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I use to have a favorite book series. cant remember what it was called but it was about some animals whom lived in abbey who tries to protect their home from evil doers whom are trying to take controll of the abby. really good book. too bad I dont read as much as I used to do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

zombies.

yeah idk.

my favorite book series is the percy jackson series + heroes of olympus which is the sequel. ♥

TY

Trying to donate by SMS, but all i get is a problem
Reason: Subscriber content not allowed
I hate my country so much when it comes to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back