• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames[%]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am thinking about changing my name again. The only reason I changed it before because I wanted to have a Japanese name for a girl. And this was the best name I picked out of the group. But the more I thought about it...there is a name waiting out there for me to use. But for right now I am fine of what I have so far. Maybe in two or three months time I will change it again. Or if I can't think of a name I can always go back to my real name, lol. I am so fickle with usernames.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've been thinking about changing my user name, but idk what to xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I dunno, i like my username. Its odd/weird/unique i suppose. I can't think or another username for now so it'll stay the same :D

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Hmm, i used to have a username meant to be a password, but both ended up being changed.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I seem to always say I don't want to but always end up changing my name. Usually by the time it's time I'm allowed to change my username, I want to. However for now, I'm very happy with my current name.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I have gotten 6 of em so far and they are all loved by me. As for anytime soon well in 4 months or so if I get bored of it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I'll change every three months. Doesn't make a difference to me. xD

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
nah i won't change my username
at the moment pc is the only place where i could get this username which happens to be my nickname
it's evan taken on the main email sites :(

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
The Zeta part will stay. That is my username, not whatever else I have tacked onto it. Dimentio is just the theme I have. If I chance my username, only the theme half would be changed.

Zeta Dimentio might be changed into...
Zeta Giratina or something.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I change it every 4 months.

My next change shall be on my 1 year anniversary. (19th of Sept)

Been thinking of my new name quite a lot.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm going to change it as soon as I'm allowed to, but I'm not going to say what my new username will be because Bgt is gonna register it just to spite me :'<

Years
Whatever I change it to, it'll be there for four months before returning to Skii. As always.

I'm almost convinced to change it to Bebehh. (Only one person will ever get that)

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I kinda of want to but then I think that I'll want it back after I change it.... I wanted to be Poseidon, Zeus, or Apollo... but they were all take by INACTIVE USERS ><

I was also thinking about Prometheus.... {[(i like greek mythology xD]}

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I probably never will change my name. Its more of an actual name than an SN. It'd be like changing your real name from "Luke" to "PwNzAlOt". XD

Back