• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite island of the Sevii Islands

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
Six Island alllll the way xDD. So many distict areas, so many hoenn pokemon to catch, love the water route and also the route names.

Even though the music is remixes of GSC, I got a blast of nostalgia. It took me sooo many months to figure out that the town music was a remix of violet city xD I felt like an idiot that day

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
Four Island.
I was so enthralled about the ability to breed Pokemon [went from first generation to third, one heck of a leap] that I started breeding from my one Eevee. At the end of the night, I had hatched five.
I also appreciate the island for the little bit of storyline on Lorelli of the Elite four. I'm the sort of book-dork who has psychological pain from not finishing a book. I appreciate storylines and background, and games that make that extra little bit of storyline effort.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Well I've never actually been to any of the islands besides the first three, so I'd have to say Three Island.

Samoo

GPX+ Fan ~ Click The Eggs :]
Years
Definitely has to be Four Island. Cause you can breed, and I just LOVE the cave there. You can catch Lapras, which is like my Fav Kanto Pokémon :D

Machop

Supreme ruler of the universe
Years
Definitely has to be Four Island. Cause you can breed, and I just LOVE the cave there. You can catch Lapras, which is like my Fav Kanto Pokémon :D

omg that's like exactly what I was going to write :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Five Island, I found the Rocket Warehouse plot quite interesting, and all the G/S references were really appreciated.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I like 4 and 5.
But, I like 4 most. Since you can breed there and you can go to a cave! LOL

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
i like 5 Island because of the Rocket Warehouse :D

@Snooki
what you meant is 4 Island, doesn't it?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I too also found the 5th Island interesting escpecially the Team Rocket storyline.
But 6th Island was pretty cool to escpecially with the cannon.. AND how much stuff you could do there. It was pretty amazing.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Seven Island is my favorite
I liked Sevault canyon great place to train the two trainers next to the chansey dance house plus Loads of larvitar

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Four Island, you get to breed in they city of Loreli! It can't get better than that! Oh wait, there's an ice cave too!

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
Years
Hmm

Not sure! But, I just beat Fire Red with a low team! No 60s. All 56-under :D with 10 full restores... I pwn, I know. Not really, but your rival gets hard, if you aren't backed on potions... Jeez. 2 tries D;

Back