• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Is it okay that when the new beta is released I decapitalize Trainer classes and names since Generation 4 is like that except with other different things? I won't change anything but decaptalize and I promise to only do that, except maybe use Maxim's Leader names, but that would be it.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Is it okay that when the new beta is released I decapitalize Trainer classes and names since Generation 4 is like that except with other different things? I won't change anything but decaptalize and I promise to only do that, except maybe use Maxim's Leader names, but that would be it.

Well, I would do that, and I don't know why, but it seems more comfortable
if you decapitalize all the names and Trainer classes.

haack16

MYTHBUSTER!
Years
How is it possible to play light platinum on my iPod touch ( I have jAilbroken and have gpsphone on it ( gpsphone is a emulator)) but every time I try to play it I get a red and blue screen and then it turns black.. what do I have to do??

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
How is it possible to play light platinum on my iPod touch ( I have jAilbroken and have gpsphone on it ( gpsphone is a emulator)) but every time I try to play it I get a red and blue screen and then it turns black.. what do I have to do??
It's hard to say why it doesn't work... most hacks aren't made with phone emulator support in mind, usually just Visual Boy Advance.

Years
hey i realized that you didnt give pokemon for gym leader carlos. can i give you a team that would properly match his type???

I was thinking

Rhydon
Sandslash
onix
Quagsire
stealix

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Wesley...

Your hacks are very promising and this hack is one of them.
The screenies are great and the tiles are amazing! Good Luck with your hack.

Years
Wesley i have to tell you that this is an awesome hack after all i play the old version and is amazing too, keep going you're doing great i hope you finish the game so don't quit...

iKnow

Woohoo!
Years
Is there anyway to evolve a Feebas?

Btw, on route 407, do not headbutt the tree. There's glitch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
man your work is the best ever.
plz make it faster, can not wait to play it untill the end.i am going to be crazy. plz hurry

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Patience is a virtue, my friend. You do understand he has a life outside of ROM hacking, right? And, when he does get the time in his day to hack, it takes a while. So please, be patient, Wesley will finish when he is able to.

Back