• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Adventures in Aloma

How did you like the game?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Pokemon: Adventures in Aloma

Plot:
Spoiler:

Main Characters:
Spoiler:

Gym Leaders:
Spoiler:

Elite Four and Champion:
Spoiler:

Download [S-HIGHLIGHT](Updated)[/S-HIGHLIGHT]:
Spoiler:

Credits:

Pokemon Essentials
RPG Maker XP

Tilesets:
Spoiler:

Music:
Spoiler:

All Sprites:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

Information:
Latest Version:
Spoiler:

New Features:
Spoiler:

This version ends at:
Spoiler:

Bugs:
Spoiler:

Plan on seeing in Version 2.0:
Spoiler:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]NOTE:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] I do not have some resources (Sprites, names, etc.) needed to complete the game. In the time I lack these, I will have something to replace them (e.i. I don't have a sprite for a gym leader. I [S-HIGHLIGHT]TEMPORARILY[/S-HIGHLIGHT] put in a sprite of Brock, until I have a sprite made)

Last edited:

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
So besides not having any screenshots of the game, the game exe itself won't open up(It opens to a black screen for a few seconds then closes.)

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
So besides not having any screenshots of the game, the game exe itself won't open up(It opens to a black screen for a few seconds then closes.)

Odd, I have tested it myself on a separate computer after reading your post, and it was fully functional. Do you have RGSS player? I don't have screenshots yet. I will post some soon. Anyway, I hope you solve your problem, and if further assistants is needed, please PM me. If needed, I will re-update the download. Check back this weekend for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back