• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Name One Enemy Team...

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Like Team Rocket, Magma and Aqua.

What would you name your enemies, if you had the chance? I think it'd be interesting, and maybe game freak might look at this thread one day:D

I'd call them 'Team Black and Team White'.

Generic, I know:P

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
Years
"Team WePwnAll"

yeah, to make the player shiver with fear. or:

"Team WeWillCrushYourDreams!"

with that funky looking exclamation point.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Maybe some serious ones too please?

I'm planning on putting it into a hack, and ai can't think of a name:(

Years
On a serious note:
It depends on what type of people they are.
In the previous games, the names all reflect on their goals...

Go with that...

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
I'm not sure yet. Maybe trying to take over all the gym's. I was thinking that they were using their child prodigy to defeat all the leaders, and become champion so that Geovanni (Their Boss) will rule the Pokemon World?

lol, in depth much?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Hmmm.

Team Jeopardy, Team Universe. Nice.

Maybe a few more? Thanks for the quick replies:D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
The KOOL Gang

I'm tellin' ya, Team Anything is so yesterday. If not, then they'd at least need a name that would be short and easily kept a secret. Liiiiiike...Team Twig. It's a bad example, but twig keeps it succinct and-
Being named after whatever their project is gives too much about them away, don't ya think? The only beefit it gives them is easy recruits who buy into their philosophy-

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I like the sound of Team Umbra, personally. (quick Latin lesson- "umbra" refers to the darkest part of a shadow)

Though if we could ignore the whole "Team Whatever" structure, I'd just call them The Syndicate and leave it at that.

Years
TEAM DEVIL- i think team devil sounds evil, XD

hear is a definition of devil XD

DEVIL: English form of Greek Diabolos, meaning "accuser, slanderer." In the bible, this is a title for Satan, the prince of demons and author of evil, who estranges men from God and entices them to sin. Figuratively, the devil is a man who, by opposing the cause of God, may be said to act the part of the devil or to side with him.

Back