• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
oqas6v.png

t7j408.png

Iris's card complete with two different styles.

Just two more to go, I guess. And on the second day, too! I must be working overtime.

EDIT: Comparison, because everyone's lazy and no one actually WANTS to go back to page 3.
851740-rff_ellis_large.jpg

Last edited:

Cirrus

Years
Dou itashi mashite, GhostPrincess-chan.

Also, where in the internets is Umbreon-chan?

Last edited:

Cirrus

Years
Raikiri/Chidori/Lightning Ball Engulfing Hand-kun, look for your card soon. I've assembled the right body parts (it's much easier for characters who don't have a predetermined image), and all that needs to be done is shading and palette-borrowing.

Also, would you like a cape or not? Your description doesn't mention a cape, but... everyone likes capes.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Hmm. Capes....everyone does love capes. That is a fact, but I think I will pass on the cape since Edwin already has a cape. Leon is not one for following trends. He enjoys setting them instead.

Cirrus

Years
24l68fo.png

Huehuehue. I've done the best I could. Sorry for the DUBBLE POAST, mods. Leon looks slightly British, but only SLIGHTLY. I went to all the product description sites and looked at their designs. Just imagine that the shoes are inverted, though, because black-on-white doesn't work as well as white-on-black. No orange stripes on the shirt, either.

Dizzy Punch doesn't actually affect Ghost-type Pokemon, by the way. That's for you, Yukinari Okido!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Sweet. Awesome card. I like feeling British, so when Leon talks you can imagine an egotistical British villain talking down to you. Makes the whole character feel complete.

Once again, thank you Cirrus.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

So pumped full of Meds and now happy as a clam, I make my meek return to the Pc. ^^; I'm drowning in RP posts requiring my presence, but I figure if I start hacking away now, I can at least get one up for you, Charizard, and one for you, GP at the very latest by midnight, if you both promise that no throttling will be in order, at least until my shiny new posts are both sparkling on the main thread page.

Cirrus, I would be mucho appreciative if you made me a trainer card, quite frankly because the last i've attempted have been so generically horrible and shameful, i've wanted to be blind after seeing them. So whenever you get the chance, i'm sure any interpretation you have of Starla is better than my attempts.

Cirrus

Years
Poasting sometime in the afternoon. I'm on the comp only because I have an excuse to be >.<. (aka I still have to practice another hour.)

Never mind, it's done. At midnight something close to one o'clock...

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
No wrries. The post was very enjoyable to ead. Edwin is so formal. It was so adorable to read ^_____^ and his bulbasaurs reaction was cute as well x3

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
</3

Hmyeah. Too bad they can't completely interact with each character until the Sevii Islands. I felt bad that Starla couldn't converse with Edwin or Nina, as i'd like her to not only be a Tai-associated character, but that couldn't be helped this time around. ^^'

Cirrus

Years
Personalities that are alike clash (or mix) more, heh. Shy characters such as the rest of the company don't have enough energy to compete with the lively Tai and the just-as-energetic Starla. Edwin, for example, doesn't cope well with reality too much.

On the other hand... relationships are encouraged. I think. Otherwise there wouldn't be any recurring characters, would there? Friendly rivalries, respect, et cetera (maybe a few canon shippings like in PokeSpecial) - that's what the Pokemon Company does for a living. And they're not bankrupt YET. =D

Last edited:
Years
haha yea. Relationships are a good idea, and i can post now! WeeeeEEeeee!!!

Okay, and from now on!!! There is no particular posting order! But once you've posted, you cannot post again until EVERYONE has posted. k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back