• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No probem xD thanks for basically all the events i own (also thanks to Genetic who gave me the rest)

Are you sure you don't need any other natures? xD

Ownage101

i'm only here to fight!!
Years
he pal, i have two request
1:a wobuffet for a pineco
2:i want to use that regirock we were talking about, i will lend you my ev'd lv100 charizard as colateral.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay owage sounds good, i can have regirock for you now and i could put you on the waiting list for breeding :) is that okay?

Ownage will probably the last one for today, (i am getting off)

I will be back tommarow around 3ish pm pacfic time

in the meant time feel free to leave requests, via post/pm

and i will also work on all current requests tonight (so they will be ready tonight/tommarrow)

Last edited:

Ownage101

i'm only here to fight!!
Years
Okay owage sounds good, i can have regirock for you now and i could put you on the waiting list for breeding :) is that okay?

Ownage will probably the last one for today, (i am getting off)

I will be back tommarow around 3ish pm pacfic time

in the meant time feel free to leave requests, via post/pm

and i will also work on all current requests tonight (so they will be ready tonight/tommarrow)

ok... i will get on wifi to get the regirock, but when do you want it back, i'm going to be up all night so anytime tonight is good for me

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Well i probably will not be on after this tonight, and i start school tommarow. I should (major should) be on around 6/7 ish your time.

Ownage101

i'm only here to fight!!
Years
all these times and stuff are too complicated, next time i notice that you are online i will PM you and we'll go from there... thanks fo everything =)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay i guess but i am in wifi right now if you want regiroack today, i can loan you regirock for today xD

and to find out my time you just subtract 3 hours from your time

so its 5:54 in california i add three hours and i get 8:54 (your time)

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay ^^ but chances are i will not be on, i might be on tommarow moarning /if/ i wake up early but don't count on that.

okay then ill see you again if i wake up early/when i get back from school

Last edited:

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
Heya, amiga! I'm wondering, do you have a Pikachu-Colored Pichu? Or the ability to get one? If you can, I can give you a good bit of the Pokemon you're searching for. n.n Six of the Pokemon your seeking, with six of the items you're seeking, if you want. :3 Just for the one Pichu.

- Tyros

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hummm i have never heard of one like that, is it a event pichu? i probably can get it eventually (right now i only have a few events, and i am not to willing to trade them at the moment)

Tyros

Years
It is! It has the same coloring as a Shiny Pichu, but it's a currently Japanese-Only event Pokemon that lets you get a Notch-Eared Pichu in Heart Gold and Soul Silver when they come out. I'd love to have one for when those games come out. n.n

The Pikachu-Colored Pichu and the Notch-Eared Pichu are actually featured at the top of the forums, in front of where the logo says PokeCommunity. n.n

- Tyros

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Oh xD i never noticed o.o but i don't know if i can get it and if so what it would cost me :(

If i could i would breed one for you and give it to you, but i can't...

but ill see what i can do :)

Last edited:

Tyros

Years
Hey, it's alright if you can't. n.n Thanks for trying, though.

If you do manage to find one, just let me know which of the Pokemon you have on your front page you want me to breed up for you, and which items you want on them. n.n

- Tyros

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Well i could probably get you one in the next couple of days (i may be getting some new stock, so ill ask for something that can get you those pichus/those pichus) , so ill pm you if i end up getting one, thats about all i can do...

Hey genetic how are you, did you feel that heat wave today it went from bieng like 78 where i am to 102 in a day >.< i am sick

and i have only two red shards :( but i have two green, and one blue if you need them :)

and i hat to ask this but do you have any pokemon off my list? i don't really need berries atm...but if you don't have any ill just give you the shards of course :)

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
So ill give you a shard for a pokemon? ^^ do you need any other color for superpower? other then red ?

Tyros

Years
Y'know? If you happen to have any legendaries that I can have for keeps (Trying to build up my own little stock so that I can trade between each new game and always have one of each Pokemon) then I'd be happy to breed any of the ones you're looking for, too. Multiples for one legendary, even. n.n I can probably get you everything you're looking for there...

- Tyros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back