• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Comedy of Circumstances - OOC Natter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
no fair ;_;
I anxiously wait for this RPG to start and then that very same day I get a lot of chores and things to do. >>'
I will try to get my post up as soon as possible. Probably in a day or two.

And everyone seems to be very happy on this OOC thread. xD. Hello, people.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
After some complicated work, I finally got The Orange Box working. I'm on a massive HL kick right now, but once I finish Ep 2 (which, for me, should only take a few hours), I'll post.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
I think this thread is starting to mold from disuse. -.-'

School puts a major crimp in my internet time so I can't post as often as I would like.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I DO have to admit, the timing of this RP's start was a bit....abysmal. That being said, I'm sure we'll all do our best to post regularly, now, won't we?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Rawr. Posting soon... I've gotta stop myself from getting addicted to my DS RPGs and my Multi-User Dungeons on telnet D=.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I am alive, able, and probably willing.

Back-to-school might utterly annihilate me, though. There's a small chance, about 30% or so.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Sorry Alter, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able once school starts up. Soccer is already taking a huge toll on me ever since it started a few weeks ago (today she made us ran practically two hours straight! x.x) and plus I am leaving for a cruise the day after tomorrow and won't be on the computer for four more days..

I was working on a post though before I got writer's block. I wasn't sure what Julian was going to do and how she was going to pull things off.. I hope it's good enough though.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Alive, willing and hopefully able. On the weekends, at any rate. My weekends, which includes Friday afternoon. My Friday afternoons... which is now. So... yeah....

Sambul

On the Run
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
I'm alive able and willing.
But I'm gonna be starting college soon, as in sept 7. So I'll be busy later.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
For all you willing and able people, I must ask...did it occur to anyone to check the RP thread? :D

Yeah, thought so. I would have had the time to run this, but...not if I have to lead everyone around by the hand and cattleprod them every step of the way. :\

This RP is now closed. Let's see if I have better luck with the timing next time, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back