• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Not well at all! When all you see for the past few days is grass and snow melting and then BOOM DAMMIT SNOW, YOU'RE BACK! GO BACK TO THE SNOWY DEPTHS OF NORTH POLE YOU VILE CREATURE!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
BRRR It just dropped like 10 degrees today, from 18 to 8 Celsius. And its getting windier too, meaning we're likely gonna hit 5 by tomorrow. Damn you weather, damn you!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Ooh, take our rain for tomorrow! That way flights can leave. :3
EDIT: Kura I hope you meant you're going swimming at an indoor pool. Otherwise, I think I might be really jealous with how warm you're weather is. X)

No our weather is quite cold (it's the UK) and I did mean indoor pool, because I like swimming lengths.. but the gym I go to has a leisure pool and an outdoor pool and the outdoor pool is heated so it's like a giant hot-tub. It's actually very nice :3

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
No our weather is quite cold (it's the UK) and I did mean indoor pool, because I like swimming lengths.. but the gym I go to has a leisure pool and an outdoor pool and the outdoor pool is heated so it's like a giant hot-tub. It's actually very nice :3
My grandparents used to take us to a pool like that. :) It was actually pretty awesome, but once you got out of the pool I remember just about freezing. X)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Wish my pool was heated. Unfortunately it probably feels like a giant ice cube right now.

I took a 3 hour nap, sometimes it feels like I cant stop sleeping -_-

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My grandparents used to take us to a pool like that. :) It was actually pretty awesome, but once you got out of the pool I remember just about freezing. X)

Yeah I know what you mean. For my birthday, my boyfriend took me to this sort of.. outdoor spa and swim place :3 It was lovely but FREEZING that day. In the seconds it took me to get from the hot tub to the glassed indoor area for the towels/ showers.. my feet went absolutely numb!

The hot tub and rest of it was very lovely though <3

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Yeah I know what you mean. For my birthday, my boyfriend took me to this sort of.. outdoor spa and swim place :3 It was lovely but FREEZING that day. In the seconds it took me to get from the hot tub to the glassed indoor area for the towels/ showers.. my feet went absolutely numb!

The hot tub and rest of it was very lovely though <3
Haha, yeah. I remember deciding to get out of the pool, feeling everything starting to go numb, and jumping back in the pool for warmth XD Those were fun times.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I will be scared to go in a pool for the rest of my life.
Thanks Dipu, you are a real friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back