• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
eh.........well im playin on my fone and i don't see the point of wasting time on my PC doing all that..........well i guess i can stop now, afterall all that is left is to catch the legendaries, not really fun i guess since it's just a matter of throwing ultra balls for me......oh wellz, unless there're more quests and main things to do...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
ok go to where shadow lugia was the spot then you can get out there

Years
Ok!To go morient town.
Go to the tabuli town.
And then go to fire cave(beside ash house).
Vs entei,and go to the morient town.
Hope this is answer...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
surf back to Selaro Island and surf in Rose Path and battle the 6th gym leader there. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
to get there, first finish the Cherrygrove event by going to Mt. Pyre... Then after head back to Mt. Pyre in pyre path and finish the event there, and then fly to monatami City and finish the stealing submarine event, and then head back to retazo City and beat all the grunts in the base, and then after doing so, work your way back to Pyre Path and you can now go South from there which is a new path, Cyan Path. Work your way here and you will eventually reach Tabuli Town where the 7th gym is located. ;)

ROM Hacker
Years
When I go to try and save, (File>Save) if I dont hit save in like 10 seconds the VBA closes...and I dont have that problem with any other ROM!.

I have one more question...where do I go after the second gym?

Also, where do you go after you beat the second gym?

Last edited:

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
hey dja i got a question for u. how did u come up with the town names in your hack?

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Baby Lugia evolves at level 31.

FALSE!!!

Baby Lugia Evolves with happiness. In my first game it evolved at level 29, in my second game, it evolved at level 32. When the full release comes out, I'm gonna try to get it to evolve at 16. how? vitamins and lots of walking....oy....

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
hey dja i got a question for u. how did u come up with the town names in your hack?
I don't know why your asking this question, he uses his brain and thinks of a good name that matches the theme of the town.

lol mine evoled at lvl 40...........

u say lots of walking? How does that make it happy?

Yeah, every certain number of steps increases its happienss by 1 point.

(I forgot the exact number, serebii.net probably says it)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
When I go to try and save, (File>Save) if I dont hit save in like 10 seconds the VBA closes...and I dont have that problem with any other ROM!.

I have one more question...where do I go after the second gym?

Also, where do you go after you beat the second gym?

After the second GYM, either rescue Peeko for Mr Briney, and if that's done, head back to Sky Path below Rentelbud City, and in there, there will be 2 entrances towards Bug Forest, and so, head to where a rock blocks the way. Use rock smash on it, and to get HM Rock Smash, you can get it in the Rentelbud PKMN Centre. ;)

when does baby lugia evolve into lugia normal?

Baby Lugia evolves only through happiness. And so, there's no specific level when'll Baby Lugia evolves. ;)

Well.., uh... I have no idea... :D

Years

probably just ur VBA emulator.............just use quicksave like F1 or save in-game.......

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2010
this is my question!

how can i get the second badge?

how will i go to pina francia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back