• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Venitardus' Adoption Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Could I adopt a shiny Lugia? I see you have lot's of requests so if your out I understand ^^ Thanks!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I'm interested in these if possible:
Igglybuff/Jigglypuff in Dream ball
Nidoran female in Level ball
Munna in dream ball
Drifloon (HA) in Dream ball
Taillow (HA) in Dream ball

Would really like it if they were female

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Can I adopt a Kyogre?
FC: TokenBlack 2766 - 9799 - 6450
Normal Type Friend Safari (Eevee)

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I have organized pokemon by region and combined my pokebank and generation 6 lists into one. Also, I have Started breeding on my Y version. I will let you know what version I will use when we are both ready to trade.
Note that all pokemon will be Kalos born weather thier parents came from a previous gen or not.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
I'd like to adopt a bulbasaur. Is it possible to trade one to my x version?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
hey i was wondering if u could bread me arron or if you have a aggron with the ability filter for pokemon x y

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I know im asking for lots but if you have any left can I adopt a shiny lugia latias and if you have on a groudon (my fav pokemon) I can trade any starter except snivy and treeko or any pokemon I have that you want my fc is 2595-1519-0840 im available between 3:30pm-10:30pm GMT LONDON

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I would like to revive this from the dead. since i have been busy i had let this trade thread die and i would like to say sorry to anyone who made a request and i didn't get to them.
Anyway i would like to start a new.

I was able to get any and all pokemon and filled up my dex on my X version. So come on by to see what i have! i have changed it up a bit from the last time i seen my trade thread.

also to the mods of the trade shops, i hope its alright i revive my club. if not i wont mind if you close it; if its fine, then thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back