• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, if the Hueco Mundo Arc is from Ichigo entering Hueco Mundo up until Aizen leaving Hueco Mundo, is it REALLY that brilliant? Sure, we get plenty of fights, but I don't think it was very well spaced out. A lot of focus was around Ichigo's fights, and Szayel against everyone. Besides that, not much. I was hoping we'd learn a bit more on how the Arrancar work in Las Noches, like I've read fanfic where it's the equivalent of an Arrancar Seireitei.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this will be very good. I have a slight feeling that it will feel like a filler, but that might be because of the fact that we're "back to normal" now.

Same here. Arrancar backstory would be nice, along with Pre-Aizen Soul Society. (Isshin??)

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Well... about the latest episode:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Didn't watch the two latest episodes yet, are they worth watching?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
ILP said:

Didn't someone say that later means never? XD

Today's ep was not so bad. A small compilation of several good moments.
The beginning was rather important.
I think it's being dragged on because after this arc we will propably get a huge filler, so they are squeezing very thing they can get out of it.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Agreed

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 295
Spoiler:

Never noticed you guys have made your own Zanpakuto. I think i might give this a go, there's no rules about making them before joining a squad, right?
No, I kind of encourage members to make one before they join a squad. Rules for making a zan are on of the first post. If you need help or have any other questions, feel free to PM me or another captain.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
ILP said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ZAM said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: