• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How NOT To Make Your Readers Hate You

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Somebody told me about that on Serebii as well. My fix was to triple-space where I had double-spaced and double-space where I had single-spaced.

But, coming from what you're saying, it seems like I should be spacing them all equally, correct?

That depends on why you were using double-spacing in the original version. If it was supposed to be a scene break, then you can actually get away with spacing it out a little further. Otherwise, yeah, you'll want to space all of your paragraphs (within the same scene) equally with one line of space between each.

Dragonite Ernston

I rival Lance's.
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2016
That depends on why you were using double-spacing in the original version. If it was supposed to be a scene break, then you can actually get away with spacing it out a little further. Otherwise, yeah, you'll want to space all of your paragraphs (within the same scene) equally with one line of space between each.

Okay, that means equal spacing, then. I double-spaced where it would be appropriate to double-space, most of the time.

Back