• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Welcome to a semi-new roleplay, the credit for the concept goes to Raichu_master, one of PC?s infamous, while I came up with the somewhat different version used for this RP.

The premises is that we are in a world that is a cross between X-men and pokemon, there are both normal animals and pokemon in this world, as well as mutants. Mutants can be classified into two basic categories; pokemorphs, and others. The term pokemorph is actually a misnomer, as not all of the people who fit into this category actually morph into pokemon. They are simply mutants who have a power closely related to one, or many pokemon. It could be having body parts of a pokemon, being able to transform into a pokemon, or a shape between pokemon and human, or being stuck in that kind of shape, and so on. The ?other? category is simply those who have mutant powers, but ones that are not specifically related to pokemon, which sometimes causes confusion. Allow me to give an example: A mutant who can control fire, but that power is not related to any pokemon, would fall into the category of other, but someone who has a charizard wings and tail, and has the ability to control fire would be a pokemorph.

In this roleplay, you can be either type, but I encourage you to pick pokemorph rather than other. There are a few rules in this RP, but nothing too difficult.

1: Use common sense. I do not want to see unbeatably powerful characters filling this roleplay. That?s every bit as bad as power-playing, which is controlling someone else?s character. Try to be accurate, we?re kids and teenagers for the most part, not fearsome battle heroes who are used to any and every situation.

2: Detail, detail, and for a change of pace, good details. I?m not saying you have to use paragraphs in every post, but try to be descriptive and accurate in your posting, this is a roleplay, not a script. On another note, even script writers have good grammar and spelling, so try to do your best at that as well.

3: Equality. I don?t want to see god-like characters, but that doesn?t mean you have to be worthless either. This is basically encouraging you not to go the polar-opposite of powerplaying. Lastly, if I feel that you are not able to RP well enough to be a part of this, I reserve the right to remove you from the RP, end of discussion. If you feel that I have made a mistake, or am being unfair, PM me about it, don?t spam this thread.

Now, the characters, and the form.

Logan-Zangoose morph
Basically wolverine from X-men, he possesses animal senses as keen as a zangoose, but due to an experiment, he has a skeleton of adamantium, including retractable claws. He shows no signs of being a mutant, unless his claws are out.

The professor-Other
The professor from X-men (I can?t spell his name) He has keen psychic abilities, and is among the most powerful students in the world. He currently resides at the academy where (most of) our characters live, which is used to help us deal with our powers.

And of course, should you want to implement an existing member of the X-men, or create your own (Only someone minor for an NPC) you are free to do so. You may control any NPC, however I ask that the two I have listed above are used minimally, as they are rather central, should we ever see a plot develop. XD

And now, the form.

Name-Morph type (Other/Pokemorph)
Powers: (Self exlpanitory. If you are a pokemorph, include what type of pokemon here.)
Looks: (If you don?t know how to fill this out, look in a mirror XP)
Personality: (optional)

I?ll post my sign up when we get some more people in here?

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name- Kristen Frederick
Morph type: Pokemorph
Powers: Kristen is an Espeon pokemorph. She transforms into an Espeon on the full moon and has the attacks of an Espeon along with other psycic powers.
Looks: She has light pink hair, the same color of an Espeon's. She has Espeon pink fur covering her body. She has purple eyes. She has an Espeon tail and a red gem in the center of her forehead along with Espeon ears.
Personality: XD It shall remain optional....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Robert-Pokemorph
Powers: When he changes, he becomes a complete persian, with deathly sharp claws, but there's a catch. He has a severe fear of cats caused by trauma in his youth, and he only transforms when his fear reaches a certain point, but when he does, he becomes the mental equivalent of a wild persian. Thankfully, the trance never lasts longer than a day at the most.
Looks: He is tall for his age, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, usually wearing a large black greatcoat over faded jeans and a grey T-shirt.
Personality: Optionality.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
WOO! It came back!
Name: Paige pokemorph
Powers: Paige is an dragonite morph and has its tails ears and head parts EX: horn entenei she can use some of its attacks and also some of her own
looks: she has long hair (down to her ankles) that is dark brown and pulled into two ponytails she has slightly baggy jeans and a black t shirt she wears sneakers and fingerless black gloves
Personality: NA!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Hoo wa! Rho ish back! ^_^*Grins* Been a while ne? I'm gunna do somethin wierd..hmm *ponders*

Name: Une-Pokemorph
Powers:is a Sableye morph and uses a combination of Dark, Psyhic and ghost moves. When She says the word Light she becomes an entirely different persona, but when she says Dark she becomes cinical and jaded( This otta be fun...heh)
Looks: She is Mid hieght with pale skin and silver eyes. She has short spikey purple hair with neon green bangs(Dyed). The back of her hair grows out down to her knees and is the same purple color. She wears a large black t-shirt that is way too big for her that reads Disturbed on the front and "I am the sickness" On the back. Baggy black jeans with chains dangling from them, and constantly has on a pair of large headphones. (I'll post a pic of her in the art forums for anyone who wants to see her)
Persona: She has two. One is a happy go lucky, psychopathic person who would rather be having fun then anything else. (FInds EVERYTHING amusing) While her other side is a serious, cold hearted person. She isn't amused by anything except maybe explosions....

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Name: David- Pokemorph
Powers: David is an Umbreon morph, and can use the darkness to his advantage, including the ability to manipulate it, and some Umbreon Attacks.
Looks: David has black hair, and blue eyes, and stands at about 5'11". He has a thin coat of fur over his body, as well as Umbreon tail and ears, and wears a black leather jacket, and blue jeans.
Personality: (optional)

Last edited:
Years
Name: Eclipse
Morph type: Pokemorph
Powers: Limited Psy powers, and levitation. She can also change the way she looks, such as turning invisable, or looking like her pokemon other half.She is a Latias fusion
Looks: will do later
Personality: will do later

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Name: Asher
Morph Type: Pokemorph.
Powers: Asher is a Charmeleon Morph. Fire Power. Limited to only fire punches and flaming body. (Look at the guy in Fantastic Four. o_O;;;)
Looks: Slightly brown. Usually wears a red shirt and deep blue pants. Usually seen wearing eyeglasses. Physical appearance. Legs are slightly strong. Arms pretty thin. Not too fat, nor thin.
PokeMorph looks: The fire on the tip of a Charmeleon's tail is switched to Asher's heel. He turns from brown to red.
Personality: It shall remain optional)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: Okay all, I think we can start it up now. Anyone can still join though.

IC: I walked out of the professor's office, having finished another therapy session. The proffesor said my phobia might pass with time, but I doubted it, but I could at least be thankful that he had kept my... 'problem' a secret so far. It did make me semi-popular though, as I was rather mysterous, since no one could see anything abnormal about me, I had never shown signs of any powers.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"How'd it go!?" I asked Robert with a smile on my face as I ran up to him. Even though I was two years younger then him, I had developed a stronge friendship with him. My Umbreon ears twitched as I heard something approaching from behind me. That stupid cat was following me again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Fine, as usual, though I don't really think-" I said, but cut myself off, and stiffened as I saw the cat following David. "Just, wh-wh-what is that thing doing here?" I asked, struggling to keep from turning tail and running then and there.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I came up behind the cat to see it disapear. I frowned. "So, hi to both of you. What are you up too?" I asked with a smile on my face. I really liked cats and had been following the cat ever since I saw her. I hadn't really intended on ending up here but did all the same. I was a bit disapointed all my following had gone to waste though.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I visibly relaxed as the cat was transported. "I just don't think there's any... progress." I said, David knew I went to therapy because of trauma I had during my youth, but even he didn't know what my problem was...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"So the cat was following me, and you were following the cat?" I laughed as I listened to Kristen. She was an Espeon morph, practically the opposite of me. There was something about her that I liked however. i then turned to Robert.
"I'm sure they'll find something soon!" I comforted him as I began to leave. "Come on, lets go get something to eat. You can come too if you want Kristen!"

Years
OOC: okay, since it's pointless to edit, this is what my charecter looks like, but she wears a sleeveless shirt and shorts that match her body color.

IC: I woke up with a yawn, sencing that i had slept late. i levitated out of be, noting with disdate that I had fallen asleep in my usual clothes. Yawning, I headed downstairs, though I couldn't keep from levitating a couple inches above the ground

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
"Sure, I could use something to eat too." I said as I began to think of what to eat. I wanted some sort of meat like chicken or beef. I was excited about lunch. I hadn't had breakfast and was really hungry.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"I just want night to come." I murmered as we walked along. I prefered night over day, because it was when I was strongest, and darkness was practically my element to command. Although if I got to carried away, I wouldn't be able to control my powers.
I couldn't help but look back at kristen in the corner of my eye, and continued on.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Actually, I think I'll just go back to my room, I'm not that hungry." I said, before quickly taking off without wiating for their response. The cat had come back, and was rubbing against David's ankles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back