• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I also recently have bought Pokemon items - 1 plushy of Patrat, a keychain plush of Watchog, and 10 Pokemon TCG cards (my purpose is to get one card of every Pokemon not to play the TCG game but to just collect them - starting with my favorites first - and they are Patrat, Watchog, Liepard, Purrloin, Oshawott, Dewott, Emolga, Buizel, Purugly, and Lucario)

I also bought my own copy of Pokemon Pearl, can't wait to start my Sinnoh journey (bought Pearl specifically for Glameow)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Went out of town today and found another movie and this was one I didn't have and another pokemon game called "diamond and pearl- on a roll"

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My Pearl game arrived yesterday, my cards and plushy still havent, I'll wait to take picture once everything has arrived.

Ordered today (nothing will happen until next business day Monday) one more plushy and figurine of Mienfoo, plus 18 more cards (Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Persian, Meowth, Zangoose, Linoone, Zigzagoon, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Skitty, Glameow, Pachirisu, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear, Samurott and Servine)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just some new pics of my recent finds and buys!!

watchsy.jpg

moviek.jpg

gamezv.jpg

downloadub.jpg

watpg.jpg

ebayxo.jpg

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
While searching for a drawing notebook, I found a Minccino plush in a local Rite Aid store. I couldn't pass the opportunity to buy it, I couldn't get my drawing notebook.

Oh, well, drawing notebook next time, I'll upload a pic later on when I receive the other plushies are still in the mail.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have been buying the pokemon figures from the family dollar store, there are 4 in total, I'm waiting on them to get the pikachu in, they have to wait to sell all of the ones thjey have in stock before they get the last one and it's taking forever for that last snivy to leave.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Once again another update to my collection - only item I'm still missing is my Watchog keychain plush, it was backordered and won't ship until sometime Feb 20 to the 28th

Here is the pic of my "Plush Army" Emolga is missing from the pic since she is 'flying' over everyone and I couldn't fit on the camera and make it work as my Facebook profile banner
Spoiler:

I love how Mienfoo came out in the photo, it looks like she wants to use Drain Punch.
I'm going to give every plush a nickname, just like in the games.
The idea of "Plush Army" I got from "KISS Army" the name for all the fans (like myself) that like the band KISS

One of my newer plush is Patrat
Spoiler:

here is Minccino
Spoiler:

Here is my Mienfoo mini plush
Spoiler:

For some reason my small Mienfoo figurine image never comes out right, its either too blurry when close up, or way too small when trying to photograph it from far away, lower quality my camera focuses on the desk instead of the figurine, so I took many (about 18 photos) and pic the one that looks most presentable I kept for my collection.
Spoiler:

I also started collecting Pokemon cards, not to play the TCG game, but just for collection - I don't know much about the cards, I just picked them since I liked the design on the card.
Spoiler:

my main goal with the cards is to have all 649 cards, one of each Pokemon - maybe 800 (with future Generation 6).

While buying the cards, naturally I had to choose my #1 favorite Pokemon first, so in a way these would be my most valued cards than any other.
Spoiler:

I already have plans for my next plushies, I found one of Mienshao, and one of Servine, I just hope they are available in March. I'll maybe buy another 20 cards, and need to buy a binder, and 9 pocket card protector to display the cards.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Very nice collections here!

I may take some pictures of my collection sometime. I'm a bit reluctant to right now because there are cats in my room and I don't want them knocking things around and chewing on them. For now, I'll share this, my Pikachu collection (excludes cards):

pikalotsachu_by_karite_kita_neko-d3io8vx.png

The Pikachu key-hanger (top) came from Dollar Mine, the Pikachu Pokéball keychain (middle) came from Family Dollar, the little Pikachu next to the Pokéball keychain came from Dollar Tree (included with posable Ash figuire and detachable backpack), the Pikachu candy dispenser (next to the gumball machine) came from K-Mart, the Pikachu top (behind Raichu) came from a cereal box during the Pikachu the Movie 2000 promotion, and the second bigger Pikachu from the right came from Rite-Aid. I've no idea where the others came from because they were given to me or it's just been too long since I got them.

I don't have them arranged like this anymore. I took this picture before I got MY cat. Prior to that, the other cats didn't really come in my room.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Very nice collections here!

I may take some pictures of my collection sometime. I'm a bit reluctant to right now because there are cats in my room and I don't want them knocking things around and chewing on them. For now, I'll share this, my Pikachu collection (excludes cards):

pikalotsachu_by_karite_kita_neko-d3io8vx.png

The Pikachu key-hanger (top) came from Dollar Mine, the Pikachu Pokéball keychain (middle) came from Family Dollar, the little Pikachu next to the Pokéball keychain came from Dollar Tree (included with posable Ash figuire and detachable backpack), the Pikachu candy dispenser (next to the gumball machine) came from K-Mart, the Pikachu top (behind Raichu) came from a cereal box during the Pikachu the Movie 2000 promotion, and the second bigger Pikachu from the right came from Rite-Aid. I've no idea where the others came from because they were given to me or it's just been too long since I got them.

I don't have them arranged like this anymore. I took this picture before I got MY cat. Prior to that, the other cats didn't really come in my room.

OMG, once again soooo jealous!! I have been looking for pillow cases for a bit or just a pillow like you have as I don't think my husband would like sleeping on the cases, but do take pics of your collection as I see some movies back there on the head board that I think are pokemon but not sure.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
OMG, once again soooo jealous!! I have been looking for pillow cases for a bit or just a pillow like you have as I don't think my husband would like sleeping on the cases, but do take pics of your collection as I see some movies back there on the head board that I think are pokemon but not sure.

They used to sell them at Big Lots, but that was way back in 1998-1999. I haven't seen any Pokémon bedclothes since. Have you tried eBay?

Yes, there are some Pokémon movies back there. There is also some Pokémon manga.

---

It took me a while to dig everything up (I still probably missed some stuff), but I finally took pics of my collection...

VIDEO GAMES
Spoiler:

VIDEOS
Spoiler:

BOOKS
Spoiler:

BOARD GAMES
Spoiler:

CARDS
Spoiler:

PLUSHIES, FIGURINES, & OTHER SMALL TOYS
Spoiler:

BEDCLOTHES
Spoiler:

CLOTHING
Spoiler:

COINS
Spoiler:

BAGS & BOXES
Spoiler:

PENS & STUFF THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE PICS OF SOONER
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
They used to sell them at Big Lots, but that was way back in 1998-1999. I haven't seen any Pokémon bedclothes since. Have you tried eBay?

Yes, there are some Pokémon movies back there. There is also some Pokémon manga.

---

It took me a while to dig everything up (I still probably missed some stuff), but I finally took pics of my collection...

VIDEO GAMES
Spoiler:

VIDEOS
Spoiler:

BOOKS
Spoiler:

BOARD GAMES
Spoiler:

CARDS
Spoiler:

PLUSHIES, FIGURINES, & OTHER SMALL TOYS
Spoiler:

BEDCLOTHES
Spoiler:

CLOTHING
Spoiler:

COINS
Spoiler:

BAGS & BOXES
Spoiler:

PENS & STUFF THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE PICS OF SOONER
Spoiler:
And I thought my collection was huge, I think it's not compared to yours!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyPokeCollection?feature=mhee <-- I document my entire collection on my channel! Every card i have even pulled, bcbm, tcbm or fcbm!

I like your collection also.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For the moment, my newest plush has arrived, Watchog I have you now.
Spoiler:

I plan on buying next time plush of Mienshao, Snivy, and Oshawott. If I have enough funds I want to try and get Servine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back