• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Is it just me, or is the "Mark forums read" not working? I get the attached error message when I click on it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Is it just me, or is the "Mark forums read" not working? I get the attached error message when I click on it.

Hm, I've just tried it and it works just fine for me...

Have you tried clearing your cache, and then log out and log in again? I used to usually have related problems of the sort, and by doing that, it worked fine in the end.

Years
At what point am I allowed to have a blog? I've been on PC for a couple weeks & was going to start a blog but apparently I can't cause it won't let me. I was curious what requirements you had to reach before being able to.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You need to be either become a supporter by donating (Tier 2 or higher; more information here) or reach 5000 posts. On very rare occasion, the staff pick individuals to be given blog permissions regardless but that's not something which happens very often.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
This isn't really a question but I couldn't help but notice these in the PokéCommunity Questions & Feedback Notice:

• "HeartGold & SoulSilver, and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum" are still listed as Current Generation Gaming.

• Black 2 & White 2 are not listed under Current Generation Gaming.

Why am I bothered by this? Cuz I'm weird like that.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
This isn't really a question but I couldn't help but notice these in the PokéCommunity Questions & Feedback Notice:

• "HeartGold & SoulSilver, and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum" are still listed as Current Generation Gaming.

• Black 2 & White 2 are not listed under Current Generation Gaming.

Why am I bothered by this? Cuz I'm weird like that.

Actually, HG/SS & DP/Pt are listed under General Pokémon Gaming Discussions while B2W2 are listed under Current Generation Pokémon Gaming.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Actually, HG/SS & DP/Pt are listed under General Pokémon Gaming Discussions while B2W2 are listed under Current Generation Pokémon Gaming.

No, he means at the notice of the top of this forum.

Need help with a Pokémon game or ROM Hacking?

This is not the correct forum.

Check out the boards below:
Current Generation Gaming - includes Black & White, HeartGold & SoulSilver, and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
General Pokémon Games - Pretty much any other game from the older generations.
Emulation - For any help with ROM Hacking, go here.
If you have any questions about where to post something, please ask in this thread. Thank you!

It needs to be fixed since the forums were moved the other day.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Hi, i am wondering if someone can tell me where i can find the no$gba emulator from a site that doesn't give viruses. Does anyone know one? Also how would i get it to work since i have forgotten how.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
What is the functional difference between the 'suggestion' and 'feedback' prefixes of this section? I mean clear usage definitions.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Suggestion lets you know the thread will be proposing a suggestion. Feedback lets you know the thread will be giving feedback on something on the forum. It's just an easier way to tell people what the thread is about, similar to the RBYG and GSC prefixes in Metal/Color, for example.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I mean since suggestions are a form of feedback, where does one begin and the other end?
Usually feedback points out an issue... which makes it a suggestion to fix or improve something, ultimately. It seems somewhat ambiguous when exactly one or the other should be used.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Suggestions: "I don't like this, you should do this."

imo

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there! Quick question about the style changer
Is there a way to chose a default style for the PC page or do i have to change it every time
i log back in? Thanks for the help!!

Years
Hey there! Quick question about the style changer
Is there a way to chose a default style for the PC page or do i have to change it every time
i log back in? Thanks for the help!!

There's a way to choose your default style in the User Control Panel.

Go to "Edit Options" in the User CP and scroll down to "Forum Style" which is under the "Miscellaneous Options" tab there and then choose a style which will be set as your default.

Hope that helped you.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
There's a way to choose your default style in the User Control Panel.

Go to "Edit Options" in the User CP and scroll down to "Forum Style" which is under the "Miscellaneous Options" tab there and then choose a style which will be set as your default.

Hope that helped you.

Awesome that helped me out a lot, thanks!! :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Hello,
Several questions here, just out of cureosity:
1. Who is PC's web hosting provider?
2. Is it shared hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting or dedicated server hosting?
3. Specifically which of your provider's hosting plans is this site subscribed to (or, what are your limits in terms of disk space, ram, CPU power and monthly bandwidth)?
4. Over the years, approximately how large has this forum's MySQL database grown to?
5. Which VBulletin version is this?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back