• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry for the shortness of my posts lately, I have been having a bit of trouble with writers block but they'll be back to a more acceptable length in no time.

It's okay c: everyone has that problem once in awhile~

Machomuu- whhaatttt? o-o

EDIT: The First page is up-to-date now:

• siiadam's character is added
  • WolfOfEve's new character is added
  • Added: "Fairytale members" section
  • Geras32's new character is added to the "Fairytale members" section
  • Oz is added to the "Fairytale members" section, SU to be made soon.

Soooo~ now it's time to post c: I also decided that the Neko's will be called "Nekomusume" from now on since that's their name is R+V, Machomuu is allowed to call them by the other names regardless :3

Is there really no one who wants to interact with Nami in the next IC day?

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
DEAR GOD ALL THAT MOONSPEAK
ARIGATOU GOZAIMA****A!!

Machomuu- whhaatttt? o-o
Moonspeak - A derogatory term used to describe non-English languages, most often used in reference to Japanese language. It is used to describe any language that doesn't use Latin.

I assume it was directed at my recent Satomi post.

Was I right, Ace Attorney?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yep, that's right. Though I don't use it because it's derogatory, I just use it because it caught on for me, especially since I'm learning Japanese.

I'm learning Japanese as well for my high school credit.

Also, Cheryll has gotten over some of her shyness. But only around Allister, Yorick, and Gavin. To anyone else, she'll still be extremely shy.

Years
Woohoo character development! This was actually a really fun bit t RP xD

We should get some crazy stuff to happen later on in the RP involving the bully girl :D

Also, what happened to that nasty werewolf from earlier? Because whilst I don't know if anyone realised I kind of made him Allister's roomie.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Woohoo character development! This was actually a really fun bit t RP xD

We should get some crazy stuff to happen later on in the RP involving the bully girl :D

Also, what happened to that nasty werewolf from earlier? Because whilst I don't know if anyone realised I kind of made him Allister's roomie.

It really is xD it's great to develop your characters as you play them.

Actually have a bit of an idea for the bully, she'll defiantly be back, was actually thinking to ask Sapphire if she could be an NPC fairytale member.

Also, Cheryll can totally run into Nami the next IC day :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Woo!

Japanese is such an exciting language to learn. I feel a bit rusty, I'll likely be learning it again (and more) in college!

So, Satomi's in the girl's restroom crying now.

Not cliched at all, I promise.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Might have Cheryll run into her then if you like? She'll be going into the bathroom soon to clean off her face from her crying.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Might have Cheryll run into her then if you like? She'll be going into the bathroom soon to clean off her face from her crying.
I think I might have Gavin run into her in the bathroom under completely understandable circumstances.
EITHER OR.

Though, I wonder how Gavin could possibly do that under 'understandable' circumstances.

Years
Maybe because he's completely of sound mind *sarcasm cough, he'll attempt shape-shifting, end up a cockroach and scurry in there, unaware of where he is actually going, and shift back in front of her :D

Or, perhaps he'll (machomuu) think of something that I didn't suggest just then because he's actually far better at RPing than I am and can come up with his own ideas.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Maybe because he's completely of sound mind *sarcasm cough, he'll attempt shape-shifting, end up a cockroach and scurry in there, unaware of where he is actually going, and shift back in front of her :D

Or, perhaps he'll (machomuu) think of something that I didn't suggest just then because he's actually far better at RPing than I am and can come up with his own ideas.
Don't say that, you're giving yourself WAY too little credit, and me way too much.

And though I was joking...I'm considering making him Cros...nevermind.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm still learning Japanese c: ik kan ook Nederlands maar dat kan ik omdat het mijn moedertaal is.

c:< 50 points for the person who can translate that without a translator.

Gimmepie- he'll be back soon xD I won't spoiler anything though~

Genevieve- then please FB chat me about how they can run into each other :3 as for the bully girl, if you make a SU like Geras32 did then I can allow it~ leave the history section blank though.

Random fact: I love my new signature!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
SO MANY POSTS WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL...
-Yay updates!
-Learning Japanese? Me too!
-Yay character development! Wait, now I have to develop Yorick too... Time to start arguing the value of static characters! (I'm joking, he will develop eventually.)
-Nami seriously needs to get to Frio before James takes the vampire spot on the Solo Squad.
-*Looks at the foreign words on the screen briefly*
tumblr_mb8kfiruSP1r8l831.png

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sure I'll make a SU for her. She won't appear often at first. She's gonna be a side character for me. One I really use to cause problems and to help me develop Cheryll more.

Name: Janie Thompson
Nickname: Nie
Species: Succubus

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Janie is very cold and conniving. She loves to pick on others, specifically those smaller than her and once she chooses a target she focuses on that one person for the worst of it. To the point Janie is a bully and a mean one. She has no problem hurting others, making someone cry, and just being an overall jerk. Though just because she chooses one target doesn't mean she won't be mean to others. She just uses her worst acts against her chosen target. Which is usually someone small, shy, and most importantly younger than her.

Janie also loves to fight and she doesn't always fight fair. She tries to use her looks to get things, and allies. But so far it's only worked on one guy in her class who helps her. Her personality is part of the reason she joined Fairytale. Plus it doesn't hurt that Janie despises humans with a passion. Her beliefs are that the world would be a much better place if humans and those that like humans were erased from existence.
History:
Weakness: Due to her father being a Vampire Janie's weakness is water.
Other: She's undercover at the Academy.
Code: Blackberry Strawberry.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Nah, I was more looking for someone to get Satomi back into play.

Since I guess the Solo event happens tomorrow IC, plan the fight for that night.

Back